chapter 27

Liam's POV

I was awakened by kisses all over my face, my eyes opened with a smile "morning sleepy head go take a shower, we are not spending our entire day in bed breakfast is ready" he pecked my lips but before I could deepen it he pulled away again. I don't know what that is about but I know one thing, I hate it. I tried shrugging of my disappointment by taking in his appearance, he is wearing white shorts with a blue shirt and a flannel, he walked to the door  "put that on" he said pointing at the clothes and shoes at the desk in the room "that is the bathroom and come meet me downstairs when your done" I nodded and he walked out the door.

I stood up walking to the bathroom, I took a shower got a new tooth brush and brushed my teeth then put on the clothes that Wren gave me. They were a pair of white shorts and white shirt with white snickers, they all fit well and I wonder how he knew my size. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, the cabin looks amazing with brown color coating the wood.

I looked right and left wondering which way to go, I decided to follow the amazing smell of food and it took me into the kitchen to find the table set with pancakes, beacon, scrambled eggs, fresh toast bread with juice "take a seat"

"You cooked all of this for 2 people" I asked taking a seat, he nodded while sitting opposite of me.

"I don't feel like starving miss Haas' baby" my face turned red and I put my hands up to hide my face while shaking my head 'when will he stop' "dig in" I nodded my head then mumbled a thank you as I poured myself some juice taking a sip. I picked up some pancakes, poured some syrup then took a bite and moaned at the flavor that attacked my mouth "don't do that or this meal will turn into something else"

It is not like I wouldn't like this to turn into something else but I would like us to talk and not be all about physical contact, I focused down at my food without even looking up. I continued taking bites of my pancakes then tasted some beacon and eggs with some toast "the meal was delicious thank you" I said getting the dirty plates and glass but Wren held my hand stopping me.

"Don't worry" he took the plate from my hands and took them to the sink. I sat back down and watched him clear up everything on the table and when I told him I can help he refused my help "come, we have some where to be"

"Where?" He pulled me out of my chair taking me out of the cabin. We walked to his car and we both got in without him replying my question "Wren where are we going?"

"You will see when we reach there" I nodded and stopped asking because no matter how much I will ask he won't reply. He drove until we reached a forest and he stopped the car "come on" I unfastened my seat belt following him to the trunk of the car. He picked out one bag handing it to me while he picked another "hope you have enough power to climb a mountain"

"We are going hiking" he nodded and I smiled following him and we started walking into the forest that leads to the mountain "how did you plan all of this"

"If you don't remember you sleep a lot"

"I know" I replied with a chuckle, I didn't sleep this much before but I sleep a lot now days "can you tell me how you got the size of clothes and shoes"

"I have been dressing you when you faint" how does he have an answer for everything, I blushed looking anywhere but him "don't be shy, I like doing it" he held my hand and I smiled "what is the best view you have seen in the world" 'YOU' that is the first thing that came in mind but I can't say it out loud I would look like a creep, I gave myself time to come out with an answer that a normal person would reply.

"When I saw the Eifel tower at night" I replied still remembering that magical moment "why do you ask?"

"What other place would you like to see"

"I don't know I love a lot of things that I can't just choose one but I know the Eifel tower is the best"

"You really love the Eifel tower" he said with a chuckle and I nodded, I love it "Well my favorite place was Greece and I used to tell my family each and every vacation that we should go there but when I was 12, they had one day of vacation so dad decided we should come to the cabin. The cabin didn't have anything special and we visited it most weekends, at first I was mad and when we arrived he continued to irritate me when he said we are going hiking. I faked to be sick I even put both my fingers down my throat to prove I am sick" I chuckled maybe he used to do that often until he couldn't choke and that is how he managed to deep throat me without a problem "but he was very persistent he said he will carry me the whole way there, I was still mad but when we arrived I started second guessing greece"

"What did you find?" I am intrigued

"You will have to wait and see" I rolled my eyes at his answer "don't roll your eyes at me" he snapped playfully and I laughed knocking his shoulder with mine "you won't be rolling them when you see what your about to see"

"Let me hope it won't disappoint"

"Have I ever disappointed?" He asked with raised eye brow. Honestly no, he had never disappointed, I shook my head no with my red face "exactly" I laughed as we continued our walk up the mountain with his hand still in mine, it feels great being here with him and knowing that we will be here for the weekend makes it even better. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at it before putting it back "we have to hurry it is going to rain in 4 hours"

"Where did you put my phone?"

"I turned it off and hid it from you"

"Why would you do that?" I stopped walking but he pulled me and I started walking again beside him.

"Because your mom said I should turn it off so that you can enjoy your weekend and get some stress off from her baby boy"

"You're lying" I replied and he chuckled at my face which was looking at him in disbelief. My mom would never say that in fact she would want my phone to be on so that she can ask how I am enjoying my weekend.

"I just wanted to turn it off when Declan wouldn't stop calling"

"Why didn't you turn yours off too?"

"Because I need mine"

"Then give me mine too" I argued but he shook his head no "Wren don't you think it is only fair for both phone to be off"

"How is that fair?" I gave him a glare but he just laughed pulling out his phone from his pants, he typed in his passcode then handed it to me "better" I nodded turning it off and putting it into my pants. We continued walking on our journey up the mountain "we are here?" He yelled pulling me all the way up and what I saw took all my breath away. There is a lake with mountains from a far and those mountains are reflected in the water seeming as if they are upside down with flowers surrounding the lake

I looked back at Wren and found him snapping a photo of me being mesmerized by place with a tiny camera "I wanted to take a pic of face when when you see it"

"Stop it" I said covering my face but he didn't "Wren"

"Take your hands away" I shook my head no "what animal are you most scared of" I removed my hands from my face and looked at him wondering why he would ask something like that in this moment. I looked behind me to see if something is behind me while moving towards Wren "what are you doing?"

"You asked what animal I am most scared of and I thought something was behind me" I said still studying the area just in case something tries to jump me. Wren chuckled getting his bag off of his back, he unzipped it getting out a small clothe laying it down. He sat down pulling me down with him, he pulled me in between his legs and I rested my head on his chest.

"I just asked because I wanted you to tell me so that I can scared you but I think I scared you just by the question" I laughed slapping his arm and he wrapped them around my chest. "So will you tell me now"

"Nope, you will use it against me" he nodded getting off of the topic. We sat there looking at the view in silence with him rocking me from side to side and I released a sigh of comfort, feeling like I can stay here for forever with him holding me like this and if I am being honest this is the longest we have been together and talked without anything sexual ever since whatever we have started.

I looked up at Wren who is lost in the sight in front of us, he glanced down at me picking my lips before looking back at the view, I kept my eyes on him 'i never knew I could be this happy in my life, this is just perfect'