5. Kidnapped

*WARNING*

⚠️Mature Content⚠️
⚠️Contains Violence.⚠️

!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.!!!

Melissa's POV:

"N-no you can't do this to me." my eyes are not able to see a single thing because of this blindfold.

"And why can't I, My love? Give me a good reason and I will untie you."

As soon as I hear him saying I try to wriggle free my extremities which were tied down to the sides of the chair. I am unable to recognize his voice.
A pool of tears forms in my eyes and is ready to roll down my cheeks as I could feel his hot minty breath right on my face.

"P-please don't do this, please. Please let me go." I scream pleading with him for my life.

In return for my pleas, I get a hard smack on my right cheek making it bleed a little as I can sense the metallic taste in my mouth.
My hairs were now pulled back forcefully making me wince in pain. I mean, a lot of pain.

"How dare you ask me to let you go? You are mine and will stay with me forever. Get this into that pretty head of yours. And if you ever say or even think of leaving me I will kill everyone you love." He growls at me.

"I will run away from you. I will never be yours. You are a monster. I don't want you in my life either now and not in the future. Stay away from me you freaking psycho." I burst into anger

" Ahhhhhhhhh! " I scream in pain as some sharp object digs into my skin on my thigh.

"What a beautiful odor!" He comments as he breathes into my hair.

" D-don't please i-its hurting..." I try to plead with all my might but before I could complete it, another cut on my body makes me scream in pain. I could feel blood oozing out of my now open flesh as he digs in more before jerking it out in one go making me scream in immense pain once again.

"Ahhhhhhh! S-stop it please stop." Tears run down faster and my breathing gets uneven.

"You would leave me, right? You don't wanna stay with me. You do not love me as I do." He scowls at me and his grip gets harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My hands formed into a tight fist and my toes flexed trying to endure the pain but it was of no avail.

My heart racing at the speed of light with irregular breathing and tears rolling down continuously. My body is shivering at the pain he is inflicting upon me. His grip on my hair is now getting harder. I swear my hair will pull out any second if he continues with this much amount of force.

Not wanting this to continue I speak with all the last hope I have in me.

"I-I won't leave y-you!" although it was a complete lie but this is the only last hope which might stop this. And yes it did but I didn't know that it will only end this torture to start with a new one.
And this one is more dangerous than the previous one.

" Yes, My love I know you won't leave me but you betrayed me. You were being a bad girl and you know right, that punishment is a must for a bad girl."

Shivers run down my spine hearing him.
What more can he do to me? He already hurt me physically. Now, what's next? Why do I, of all the people, have to suffer this?

"No no, no p-please I am begging you. P-please don't hurt me." I kept begging him but his face was now dangerously close to mine. His lips brushed mine.
My hair was still yanked at the back in a hard grip which now loosens up. He cups my small face with his large hands.