14 • Bunger

"See, this is why you tell me that you're coming in advance. I have entertain a group of superheroes now." Selina said, pacing around her living room.

"If it makes you feel any better, Ezra and Elsen are pretty entertaining already." Clint said.

"And you're entertaining me." Loki smirked.

"Well you aren't a superhero, are you? You're a galactic fugitive, you and Dani both." Selina smiled.

"We prefer vigilantes." Dani added.

"You could give them a tour of the market." Loki said.

"Hasn't opened yet. Two more days." Selina sighed.

"Can we go to Kihiland?" Ellie asked.

"Kihiland?!" Ezra asked, spinning around with Ellie to look at Selina, stars in their eyes.

"What's Kihiland?" Bucky asked.

"Only the most amazing theme park ever!" Ezra jumped.

"Ooh! Ooh! We should go on the Rainbow Coaster!"

"And the Lightmare!"

"And the Topsy-turvy!"

"You two are too short to go on the Topsy-turvy." Selina said.

"Loki can just make us look taller, like last time." Elsen said, and that's when everyone turned to Loki.

"To be fair, I just made the height chart look shorter." Loki said.

"They could've slid out of the harness and died!" Selina said.

"I'm sorry?" Loki offered.

"You're lucky I love you." Selina mumbled, kissing his jaw which made Loki smirk.

"So, Kihiland?" Natasha asked.

"As long as these two are safe." Selina said.

"You can trust me, Selina. I'm the God of--" Loki stopped himself, making Selina laugh.

"Mischief, lies and trickery. Yeah, I trust you." Selina giggled.

"So can we go to Kihiland!?"

"Please, Sal?"

"Why not?" Selina smiled, and Ezra and Elsen looked at each other before jumping and running up the stairs to get ready, even though they weren't going until the next day.

"Woo!"

"To Kihiland!"

✧✧✧

"So, why's it called Kihiland?" Bruce asked.

"Kihines are an insect in Förteaña. And they're the mascot for this place." Selina said.

"What do they look like?" Sam asked.

"That." Selina smiled, pointing at a colourful statue of a strange looking bug with curly orange legs and tusks. The front half of its shell was a pale beige-grey while the back half was a brownish-orange colour, a little darker than the legs. It had two, adorable bulging eyes in the front and no visible mouth.

"O-oh my god." Peter awed.

"IT'S BUNGER!"

Peter broke out into a chorus of repeated, baritone 'bunger's, annoying the hell out of the team.

"See, this is why I love and hate Gen Z." Tony sighed in disappointment as Peter continued saying 'bunger'.