16 • Congratulations

"Oh, you're back. What did you want from Laurence?" Selina asked.

"We settled on being civilised." Loki lied, and Selina cocked her head in confusion.

"Really?"

"Yes." Loki said confidently before Selina smiled and quickly kissed him.

"Thank you." Selina said gratefully.

"It wasn't that hard." Loki said, before meeting her gaze.

"Selina, there's one stall that I'd like to go to and then you can look at whatever you want." Loki said.

"You can go to more than one. We're not going for me, y'know." Selina smiled.

"So where is it?" She asked.

"Its at the far end. Come on."

✧✧✧

"Come on!" Dani said, and the Avengers walked over to a large stall, Ezra, Elsen, and Dani leading the pack.

"Where are we going? I wanted to grab that ice cream." Clint complained.

"Really? We're on an alien planet and you want ice cream?" Natasha asked.

"It was on fire!"

"You can have your Pyro Cream after we do this." Dani said.

"What are we doing?" Tony asked.

"You'll see. Just hide behind this stall and when I point, jump out from behind and shout "congratulations", got it?" Dani asked.

"Sure, but why? What's in this sta..." Bruce trailed off, before seeing the items on sale in the stall. No one was inside, just the shiny and silky products.

"What, are you planning a wedding?" Bruce asked, as everyone else peeked at the products.

"No..."

"Don't tell me..."

"Wait, who's getting married?" The Avengers murmured amongst each other before a voice spoke up.

"Sal and Loki." Laurence sighed, coming up behind them.

"Laurence! Did Loki ask you?" Dani asked.

"He did. And as much as I hate that living slimeball, I said yes." He sighed again.

"Wait, Loki's gonna propose to Selina...tonight?" Thor asked.

"Yep." Laurence crossed his arms.

"Then what did he ask you?" Wanda asked.

"Sal's father passed away a while ago. If someone wants to ask for her hand in marriage, they ask me." Laurence said.

"See, I knew you'd say yes." Dani grinned.

"I did it for Sal."

"I know you secretly don't hate Loki, Laurence." Dani smiled as Laurence grumbled something under his breath.

"Okay, they'll be here any minute now. Come on, hide!"

✧✧✧