Morning Blues

Los Angeles, California

DAKOTA, 30

As usual the shades that shielded him from the rays of the sun, pulled back at exactly 12pm revealing the beautiful Los Angeles skyline he was so fortunate to see everyday from his luxury condo. It was Sunday morning, which meant Dakota more than likely had a wild night.

The heat from the sun, ascending over the city caused him to stir in his sleep.

Dakota stretched his tired limbs, after hours of being dormant. That was until a hard mass stopped him in motion. Groggily opening his he was met with a foot. "What the fu-" He nearly shouted before smacking it completely out of his face.

Pushing himself up the bed to rest against his headboard, he was able to see the evidence of a wild ass night. Sprawled all over his bed, were the heavenly naked bodies of three gorgeous FashionNova models. Kota was one of three-hundred attendees at P. Diddy's Christmas party where he met them. Articles of clothing were also scattered over his bedroom floor, along with familiar gold wrappers.

A sight like this would normally makes him smile. But today....something about this scene seemed off to him. For the first time this thirty year old bachelor felt the agonizing pain...of loneliness.

Sure his bed was being kept warm like flames in a furnace, but his heart! His heart was cold as rain water sitting stagnant during a cold winter night that turns into black ice.

Stealthily he managed to maneuver his way over the still sleeping women who varied in color and body type. Now on his own two he was able to fully stretch his aching naked body. Making his way into his bathroom he relieved himself before brushing his teeth. Soon he turned on the glass shower, which cascaded down from the ceiling like rain water.

He let the hot water rain down over him, as the memories of last night played in his mind. Breaking him from deep thought, was the feeling of soft hands rubbing his rock hard chest. Next he felt a tug down below. Tilting his head down, he caught a glimpse of another one of the three women, as she ran her tongue against the shaft of his now hardened member, before taking all ten inches of his dick down her throat.

He sighed in relief at the euphoric sensation of her wet mouth.

Soon the third young lady joined in on the fun. He got his fix one last time, before washing his body. About an hour later, the women were showered, fed and sent on their way. Flopping down on his leather couch, Dakota pulled out his cell to text the group chat.

Taps @ 8 KC vs 49ers. Y'all down?

He sent the message, before placing his phone beside him on the couch. He used the remote to his flat screen television that was mounted on the wall, so that he could turn to the patriots game.