Get Me On My Ugly Side

*From this point on some chapters will be told in the characters POV.*

Ryder K.

Sitting backstage waiting to go on, my nerves were shot. Believe it or not I hated being the center of attention so this would be way out of my comfort zone. Unfortunately this was something I had to do. Maybe because I was so closed off was the reason that media outlets felt the need to slander me in the tabloids.

So today I was going to let them get a glimpse into my world as the soon to be Mrs. Ryder Jordan.

Speaking of my fiancé, he still has no clue about the letter. There were parts of my life that I kept hidden from him and that was a mistake.

But I was ashamed.

Ashamed that if he knew, he would see me the same way the world does. And I couldn't let that happen. But that was subject to change. Once I return home I was going to tell him everything, because as my husband he deserved to hear it from me.

"Hey cuzzo! You ready to do this?" Serenity asked from behind.

I sighed. "About as ready as I'll ever be. Let me do a post then I'll be ready!" I said to her, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Serenity had flew in a couple days ago after my girl Nina's video premiere party, which I heard was amazing and was supposed to officially be released shortly after my interview. For whatever reason though, Serenity had been acting extremely weird and distant.

The last time she got like this, her no good ex was blinging her line begging her to come back, and she almost let him.

God don't let that be the case!

I'd hate to have to strangle this girl! Serenity was doing so well in Los Angeles and not to mention she deserved better. There is one person I know for a fact she'd look good with, but too bad his ass is married.

Serenity snapped a quick pic of me in the so that I could post it.

Liked by ninamonet and 2,867,325 others

only1ryder_k  Oh, I get it, huh, they paintin' me out to be the bad guy👿 @whitleyshow What's tea b*tches!☕️

Makeup by @chloejones☺️
Hair by @badasstae
Styled by @materialgirl_rinni
All black fit by @gisellehoward

ninamonet You got this bestie!

ladybossmyap 🤍🤍🤍🤍

erikakane Nicki caption for the win! They gone be on them keyboards all day for this one😂❤️

moneymakinreeves Big Kennedy Energy💪🏾