Will You Be.....

Jonathan

"Uhh!...Uhh!...fuck baby!" Nina moaned as I fucked her from below.

"Shit baby! Ride this dick! You do it so well ma'"I coaxed her with a slap to her nice ass loving the way it jiggled as she yelped in satisfaction. She didn't exactly have a big ole' down south booty, but that lil cupcake had some bounce to it, and I loved.

Watching her cream all over me, began to push me towards my own release.

"I'm bout to cum...." I acknowledged while wrapping my arms around her petite waist and pulling her body close. Our sweaty fronts were now flushed against each other as I pushed her ass further down on me.

Nina attaches her lips to mine kissing me deeply as my warm seed coats her sugar walls.

"Ahh!...shit!!...damn baby you wore me out." I groaned with a chuckle.

Nina's giggles followed soon after making my heart flutter. Safe to say I got it bad for this girl right here. "Hey what can I say...I gotta that good shit papi!" She joked making me laugh, but shawty really had the fattest, most juiciest gorilla grip coochie that I have ever dived in.

Call me August Alsina then cause I loved that shit.

When I look up at the beautiful naked woman in front of me, I notice she's staring at me deeply with a smirk on her face. She had a glow about her that makes me smile.

"What are you thinking about baby?" I ask and she looks away from me shyly.

Tweaking her nipple slightly to get her attention she groans. "Ow! Babe that hurts..." she whines rubbing the pain away and I chuckle.

"Then answer my question, what's on your mind?"

Sighing she focuses back on me. "Promise me when I tell you this it won't change things between us?" She asks and I nod letting her know it won't.

But what was it?

"I love you..."

My eyes began to flutter before opening.

I turned my head to the side searching for her, but realized I was in bed alone. It was all a dream!

Though Nina's words sent chills through my body, the thought of her loving me didn't make me uncomfortable. Maybe because I felt the same way about her. I just hope Nina's true feelings match the ones of my dream.

Just as the blinds pulled back to reveal the beautiful LA skyline, promptly at 10:30am as it always does Nina was walking in wearing a robe sporting that smile that I was so infatuated with, and rolling in a cart with food on it.

Nina immediately smiled when she noticed I was up. "Great your awake....Happy Birthday baby!" She rejoiced before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Thank you baby!" I replied back with a smile.

Today was March 5th, which marked the 29th year of my life. And to say my life was completely different from how I thought it would be was an understatement.

"I made you breakfast...a little Chorizo and eggs, waffles some fruit with a glass of mimosa to get you nice a toasted." Nina explained.

"Thank you baby! Where's your plate baby? Did you eat already?" I quizzed and she shook her head.

"I'm fine, I wanted to make sure your fed since it's your birthday."