The Invitation

"Alright y'all! Let's finish out this quick little burn out! One-....."

The guys were finishing up their Saturday morning workout with Jon leading them this morning. It was imperative that they lose every pound they gained during the holidays and then some..or Queen Ryder was going to axe them from her upcoming nuptials with no hesitation.

Finishing their last move Bakari, Dakota and Reeves were now laid out on the floor of Kota's home gym, drenched in sweat.

"If y'all don't get y'all old ass up! That shit wasn't even that bad...I told y'all to be ready to get these gains bay-bee!" Jon said still full of energy.

His boys groaned eyeing him like he had two heads.

"Nigga my entire body is on fire and my heart bout to jump out my damn chest, fuck you! I'm sitting right here." Bakari screeched not caring about whatever Jon was preaching.

"I see ole' King Killmonger done turned straight bitch huh!? Is this yo king! Headass or maybe I should ask Ry, Is this yo husband!?...Come on y'all! It's Saturday and I'm feeling exceptional this morning I'm tryna spread that shit to my boys!" Jon joked, as he remained upbeat and smiling.

Bakari flicked him off in return while Kota and Reeves waved him off.

"Fuck is up witcho ole' Cheese'n ass this morning!?" Reeves asked groggily getting up from the floor.

"Oh y'all ain't heard? That boy J.G the new! new! Man." Dakota joked smiling.

Bakari and Reeves furrowed their eyebrows in a puzzled expression as they waited for Jonathan to explain himself. Jon stood before his friends with the biggest grin on his face before saying.....

"I got some cutty last night!" With his arms spread wide.

"Whaaaaat!" Bakari and Reeves yelped in excitement and curiosity.

"From who nigga!? You and Ciara back again? I knew that shit wouldn't last long." Reeves replied, but Jon quickly waved him off.

"Then who you been fucking? Some random?" Bakari quizzed.

"Hell nah! Me and Ciara ass is dead! But you know how I told y'all shawty from the gym was the one who invited us to the party last week right?—his friends nodded.— let's just baby girl took me outside to listen to one her songs, and one thing lead to another and she showed me how she really felt."

Jon was now full blown smiling showing all of his teeth. He was so happy about what had transpired between the two that night, the very next morning he called an emergency link up with Kota and told him everything while watching college football games.

"Wow! So you and this Nina girl a serious thing! Or y'all just fucking around?" Bakari inquired trying to gauge where his best friends head was at.

"It's too soon to tell honestly...she's been busy working on her upcoming video we haven't been able to see each other, but we been talking over the phone ever since." Jon stated honestly, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the bottom of his damp shirt.

"You think because y'all had sex before even having a first date will complicate things?" Dakota asked wondering if this changed how he viewed her and him wanting to form a relationship with this woman, because most guys think that if a woman allows him to smash before having a serious interaction, that she's a hoe or not wifey material.

"Nah not really! We both grown and I wanted to fuck just as much as she did. To be honest I needed that shit! Plus we had been having lighthearted conversations since I became her trainer, mostly about her diet and exercises she can do on her own, jokes and lighthearted flirting. It's not like we met at a club, fucked in a bathroom and now I'm in love. Now a text or two every couple days turned into...texting everyday in the morning and through out the day and a face time at night."