Relationship Status: It's Complicated

Me realizing I left out something in the last chapter 🙄 Oh well! Moving on....

A week had passed since the engagement party, and it was safe to say each couple could check-off it's complicated on their status

A week had passed since the engagement party, and it was safe to say each couple could check-off it's complicated on their status. Reeves had been blowing Mya off ever since they left the party. His coldness towards her intensified once in the car on the way to take her home. When she tried to make conversation, he ignored her and turned the music up. And when they arrived at her place, he made zero effort to kiss her goodbye.

Normally he would open the car door for her, kiss her before watching her walk through the revolving glass doors to the building of her condo. And because she had a window facing the front he wouldn't leave until she waved him goodbye.

This time before Mya could make it through the building entrance, Reeves had already pulled off.

Erika and Dakota were also in a weird space. More so Erika because Kota was completely clueless. He still called and texted her through out the week, and because anytime he'd make attempts to see her she would cancel and blame it on Work. Considering he was a fitness trainer himself and understood Erika wanting to establish herself in Los Angeles he completely understood. But this made him completely blind to the fact that Erika was truly seething inside.

Something had turned her off about him, and had her in her feelings.

The only ones who, to their knowledge had nothing to worry about were Jon and Bakari. Or so they thought.....

**********

Nina sparkled in head-to-toe Mark Jacobs as she worked the room

Nina sparkled in head-to-toe Mark Jacobs as she worked the room. Tonight was the premiere of the video she did with Jon in Cape Town, South Africa. They hadn't spent much time together due to Nina working. Or at least that's what she told him. Nina was still confused about the interaction she witnessed between him and Ciara.

On one hand it seemed as if Ciara really could steal him back if she wanted, especially the way he smiled at her that night of the party. But the next breath Jon was sending her an arrangement of roses, with a card that read