Engagement Party

New characters plus a new face claim for Jaxson (Jon's older brother) will be revealed

All of Hollywood's elite movers and shakers were beginning to arrive at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, for Bakari and Ryder's engagement party. The soon to be Mrs. Jordan spent a pretty penny to ensure that her and future hubby's prenuptial extravaganza was one to remember.

But exactly what got remembered, was to be determined.

First to arrive out of the close friends was Dakota and Erika, who arrived in Kota's all black Lamborghini with peanut butter insides, which coincidentally matched their outfits.

The two looked like a couple who had been going strong for some time. This would be their first public appearance amongst other industry peers. The status of their relationship was still undecided, but they were definitely exclusive.

"Damn sis did the damn thing. This shit fire!" Dakota complimented Ryder's black, white and gold decorations as he took two flutes of champagne off of a waitress's tray handing one to Erika.

"Yes! I so love the table setting with the black and gold. It's giving mafia royalty." Erika added.

"Nah! It's giving maxed out credit cards and payment plans." Dakota joked receiving a playful push from Erika who giggled at his silliness.

"Boy you crazy! I guess we can find our seat when Mya and Reeves come in since they're closer. Speaking of........" Erika trailed off before pointing towards their friends who were coming towards them, in all black fits.

"Yeeeeeerrrr!" Reeves called out which made Erika laugh and make the sound right back, earning a few strange glares from a few celebrities and other guest

"Yeeeeeerrrr!" Reeves called out which made Erika laugh and make the sound right back, earning a few strange glares from a few celebrities and other guest. Apparently this sound was a form of greeting used by a lot of New Yorkers and Reeves used it all the time when in the presence of Erika.

"Wassup sis! What's good bro!?" Reeves said greeting the two. Erika with a side hug and Kota with a single hand slap and pat on the back.