^°>°^

"Kacchan stop! Don't kick the cat! It's already hurt and injured as it already is!" A tear stained 8 year old Izuku was pleading his childhood friend to stop kicking the cat, but he he couldn't from the 2 lackeys of his friend holding him back, letting him watch.

And before Katsuki could mock Izuku again, an adult like voice came from behind them. "Izuku! Hey! What are you 2 boys doing to my son?!" It sounded like Izuku's father, Hisashi Midoriya. He had white hair, dark maroon eyes, a four-diamond shaped freckles on both cheeks and pale white skin with messy hair.

2 of the blonde's lackeys quickly let go of Izuku, more like throwing him to the ground, sprinting off the playground from Izuku's dad. Izuku quickly saw his father and ran to him, crying. "Papa! K-kacchan! H-he! H-he kept o-on kicking the c-cat repeatedly, a-already injured and h-hurt! It was b-bleeding!" Izuku said, in a stuttering mess and between hiccups.

Hisashi was calm on the outside but his true facade wanted to do something merderous because. Katsuki himself, traumatized his son with blood. The blonde however seem to be frightened at the moment he saw Hisashi. He doesn't know why, but he had a feeling that this man, was giving him a bad vibe. When Izuku calmed down, he quickly drifted off to sleep, laying his head on his father's shoulders.

"Now that little Izuku is asleep, I would want a favor from you.." Hisashi slowly said, turning his gaze towards Katsuki. Katsuki flinched but still, facing upwards to the gaze of the man. Hisashi glared at him. Now, Katsuki whimpered and let out a sigh of relief when he felt that the father and son were gone.

He knew what the glare was meant. He needed to stop. Stop bullying his childhood friend. And to try not to experience the same fate from Izuku when they grow up.

(=) =(=) =(=)

Katsuki woke up, panting heavily on his bed, cold sweat forming on his forehead. 'That felt true...' He thought as he got up and went to the bathroom and take a shower. Today was the day of the Entrance Exams for the Hero Course students. And he was hoping that Deku won't show up. And besides, the greenette he was thinking about had other plans of his own.

Izuku sneezed.?!. 'Someone must be thinking/talking about me.'

×x×x×x×x×

Aizawa was not feeling any better. He only had 6 cups of black coffee and he didn't get his fucking sleep. Because he had a lot of problems going on. His loud friends, paperwork and the fucking coffee machine was broken. Oh, and did I mention that there was a new vigilante named Hatsuki? Yeah, that vigilante's a pain in the ass during his night patrol.

Always running away from him after having a short talk with him. He tried erasing the vigilante's quirk but he felt nothing, nor the vigilante did. So that was confusing. Media's been going wild about what the vigilante's quirk is. Some said he had a sort of speed quirk, shadow quirk or an invisibility quirk. Or a quirk like Miruko's since he can swing and jump very high and accurately. So that was that and he lowered the crime rates by 20%.

He sighed for what it feels like the thousandth time. He better get ready for the Entrance Exams. He put on his hero costume and walked out of his apartment. There was another apartment beside his and it was eerily quiet. He wondered why he didn't move in there. He shrugged and headed to U.A.

He saw a mop of green curly hair exiting the apartment he was beside to. The green haired teen was exiting the apartment with another person. The other person had a hoodie on, the hood on his hair while waiting for a taxi with a luggage. The same goes for the green haired teen, he also had a luggage.

He just shrugged it off and continued his way towards U.A.
\============/

Izuku really had other plans. He and his uncle were heading to the west part of Japan because that's where the school he'll be attending to. Luckily, he didn't see an angry pom pom while on the way to the airport.

"Oi. Thank your dad for giving ya a valuable money in your bank account. Your dad's been rich when overseas but giving ya an amount of money in your bank account when you were just like 2 years old is just careless." His uncle said to him causing the greenette to laugh a little.

"Now, let's go get our boarding pass and sit our asses down in the waiting room. We'll have to wait for 40 minutes before that damn plane arrives." His uncle stated, and both of them went on their way to get their boarding passes.

( I know how travelling works but I had to make it short 😁)

Time Skip to West of Japan

"Finally we've arrived! It feels so good to stretch after having to sit in the plane for the whole flight!" Izuku exclaimed, stretching his arms up and sidewards, his uncle following behind. "C'mon now brat." His uncle said, the teen following behind.

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

Shiketsu High was a Hero School in the west part of Japan, while U.A in the east. The reason why Izuku and his uncle moved in here was because the duo has been hearing rumours from the underground that the urban legend of a powerful villain was arising with a goal to kill All Might with a sort of beast.

They went in the west part of Japan since that's where low villain groups scatter in the nights. It was a conclusion that this villain would have a villain group itself since the villain was defeated by All Might once. The villain itself would not live without any help.

Izuku knew that being Hatsuki in the west would cause a fuss in the east. He particularly patrolled in Musutafu and that was in the east. So being in the west was new to him. But atleast, he knew the alleyways and hiding spots, abandoned buildings and other stuff or locations when it comes to vigilante stuff.

🍜🥡🍝

Hey there.
Did you guys guessed on who's Izuku's uncle? Izuku's uncle isn't from bnha tbh. Nor I made him. NoPe.

So.... Izuku's going to Shiketsu!! Not U.A ☑️

So. On which part do y'all want class 1-A to see Izuku? The Provisional Hero License exam would take a long time skip tho... 🤔⌚

So comment down your ideas!
Bye!

1121 Words