O*,O

A/n: So... I-... How can I say this? Well, um. I looked through inko and Fukuzawa's age info stuff and to see there that both of them are of the same age.

I'm making Inko (along with Hisashi) to be 2 years younger than him so in this story, inko & hisashi would be 38 currently.

Now that's all settled, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

No one's Pov

"It's either me or him 'dies'. Izuku still doesn't knows about this so why the heck are you having a stressed out face?" Levi asks the elder man infront of him who sighed in tiredness and sip on his tea again.

"Izuku isn't going to be spending his time mourning over a fake death, Levi. He's already faced bloody problems by his secret identity already." Fukuzawa replies back to him who just continued to give him his usual look.

"Don't get me started right now. You've got yourself a weird ass teacher staff and he's going to be a student here soon. Who knows what's gonna happen next when he finds out it's fake, then?" He countered back at the silver haired man who sighed.

"I assure you, he wouldn't. He's just simply gonna ignore it."

"How can you say that?"

"He'll know it's fake. You were a former assassin, after all. He wouldn't deduct that you died in such way or another. Your point?"

"And he's a vigilante."

"A vigilante that is friends with the Hero killer: Stain." Fukuzawa finished his sentence as he looked at the other uncle who just sighed in frustration.

"Just know I'll be in hiding for a while." Levi says back to Fukuzawa who closed his eyes as he smiled lightly.

"Alright, then."

-----------

Shinso Hitoshi never really knew how to interact with any kind of person in his life besides his own family and friend. You read that right, friend. No plural form of it.

And this friend of his is also the childhood friend of his.. Explosive classmate. Was Izuku, his friend, supposed to
be feared just by being able to have the blonde having a disciplined behavior and attitude?

He really didn't know about this event but when he tried to call him last time, the green haired boy had his line cut off and having it declined just after greeting him.