🤧🤺

Izuku Midoriya in vigilante form is currently running away from two pro heroes known as Eraserhead and Kamui Woods because of happening to be caught by them in the middle of a street fight.

'Ah, shit. This fight's might gonna take a long time.. Let's just hope my new source of getting away from them works..'

He thought as Kamui was behind him and Eraserhead beside him, his scarf trying to bind him as it went to different directions of where he went and the vigilante teen just dodging it at the same time kicking out the branches from Kamui's quirk.

The branch hero grunts in pain as he retrieved back his branches to let it rest because his arms were hurting, Hatsuki's kicks were powerful and of course, it hurt. Maybe made a bruise there.

(¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Aizawa took a glance at the other hero and noticed him slowly tiring out. "Kamui! Call for back up! I'll deal with Hatsuki in the meantime! Make it quick!" He shouts as loud as he can and Kamui responding with a clear, "Hai!"

As Aizawa watched Kamui jump away, he turned back his attention to the greenette who dissappeared in a just in a blink of an eye and was now infront of him. He was caught back by surprise from the sudden charge since the vigilante itself wasn't someone who'd charge first for a fight.

He quickly regained his focus at the same time, using his leg he aimed for the lower half of the vigilante but was able to dodge it and by this, he grabbed Aizawa's leg then pulled his body to the ground with the hero's back clashing onto the cemented and dusty floor.

Hatsuki then flipped the older male who's whole front body facing the floor and both hands around his back having the vigilante's tightened grip around his wrists. Aizawa grunted in pain with his black wavy hair covering his eyes.

Hatsuki sighed in exhaustion then got off the ravenette who looked at him in confusion but quickly standing up and threatened the teen with him, quirk activated and his bandage-like scarf ready to bind him.

"Woah there, I really must have got you off guard there, yes?" Hatsuki asked in his unoriginal voice that made his voice slightly mature and deep from the voice changer he's wearing.

Though, Aizawa didn't answered which was expected since he himself didn't know the quirk that their city's vigilante is. Hatsuki sighed and sat down far from him, more like in the edge of the building of where the view of their city down them.

"Sorry about that.. I've been having problems with my personal issues from an incident my relative had encountered.." The vigilante says quietly in a whisper the wind slowly blowing away the tips of his hair on his face.

Aizawa slowly relaxed his stance but still kept his guard up, not even budging to move close to the teen, the wind still blowing in the silence between them.

"About my uncle... He was murdered by his friend, though I would know it wasn't his real friend since uncle told me that he was going out to do his night shift job..."

The teen laughed slightly, looking up in the sky which showed the stars twinkling brightly.

"The more I think about it, the more I feel like I've been such a huge burden in their lives, I mean, even someone told me to jump off the roof."

"Life is just so unfair, is it? Would you agree Eraser? I know how it feels like losing someone you care for, y'know?"

"And the more I smile, the more I'm driving myself insane."

AUTHOR
HEREEEE
how ya doin? If y'all still don't know who's Izuku's uncle is, check the tags.

I apologize for the sudden death 😔🤺 and sorry for the short chapter..

649 words