¬¦^}^¦¬ <Pt. 2>

¬¦'o'¦¬ Part 2

Sorry but the continuing details from the previous chapter of Izu and Nezu having his costume improvised is gonna be told on later.. So..

Long chapter ahead..
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

No one Pov

Saturday; Last day of Izuku's internship

12 am

After long days of the week internship that Izuku has took activity in, he has finally reached the last day of his internship in Musutafu. He spent his days productive at the most and his body along has gained some muscles.

And his last assignment for today, socially talking. It would also be a good idea as his last task for today since he really needed help to improve his social skills and with his goal of becoming a hero, it will also mean in talking to civilians as help of social interaction.

Izuku exhaled a breath and looked at the clock that was found on his reserved desk as he was particularly staying in a good-sized room that Nezu had him stay in for his internship. He looked back at the written letter that laid infront of him and smiled softly as he looked at it.

'Everything's going smoothly. Just as I have thought of.'

Present day
7:22 am

Izuku fortunately had to follow around his mentor around the school campus to check if there were any signs of revising some parts of the school first as Nezu promised him that they'll be going to the orphanage later.

Izuku had himself in his regular hero costume that only contained of a white button-up shirt with the sleeves pushed to his elbows, black pants, black, fingerless gloves, and suspenders/belt combo that comes in with his red utility belt. He also has his mask wrapped around his neck as he also had his analysis notebook with him.

As they were roaming around the schools, the many pages of information of the school campus of Yueei has known to be noted and written down by the greenette in his notebook.

"And this is the School Hall! This is where the newly accepted students of U.A and upperclassmen would have their assembly or me calling the students out here for emergencies with their classes or for new announcements. Any questions?" Nezu asks.

"I don't have any, but I do have a few questions concerning about the media of being able to trespass the school, was that true?" The teen asks as he and his mentor began their journey back to the Principal's office of where the Principal himself had a plan for what his intern would be doing for today.

"Yes, the media did manage to get in but the UA staff immediately acted upon them from being able to enter the school grounds." Nezu says with honesty that made his intern show a small grin from behind of him.

"You would know that they wouldn't just directly able to barge in the school grounds without permission from you, right?" He asks the white furred male who just kept walking forwards and the greenette just following him all the way to the office.

"I knew that. But this doesn't mean that I would be taking you in the investigation of this event; your uncle would know what would happen, Midoriya-kun."