\<[•»•]>/

"Inasa-kun! Yui-chan! Use both of your quirks to send those explosions to the forest beasts!" Izuku shouted out as they still had just landed on the ground safely along with several groans from both classes.

Inasa and Yui nodded their heads in return as Yui then began to create multi-colored explosions as she also jumped around on the trees to send the bigger ones to the forest beasts.

Inasa activated his quirk, feeling as passionate as ever and produced an average amount of wind and send it straight to the forest beasts. This gave Izuku and his classmates some time to sprint their way off to the distance as they came in different groups of three or two.

"Everyone! There are 3 more other beasts that are heading straight to the Chisaka Twins and to the Imai pair! Please watch out!"

Igarashi said as he used his telepathy ability to the rest of his classmates as they all nodded their heads as they began to slow down, along with the soon-to-be-targeted pairs climbing down the trees to form their formation.

(a/n: from where Igarashi, yui, and Ishioka had their names introduced, I placed their last name first before their first name except for yui. Yui is her first name and Gushiken is her last name. But the introductions below would be having their first names displayed before the last name)

Chiba Chisaka
(Younger twin by 5 mins.)
Quirk: Thousand Leaves

☞︎︎︎ He is able to manipulate different kinds of leaves and is use to attack his opponent by having the leaves create into being stick around together, along with also having it hardened enough to attack earth-type grounds. The leaves he will gather around will be mostly found stuck on both of his forearm and the leaves will go thinner ad longer like a whip.

Chibana Chisaka
(Elder twin)
Quirk: Thousand Blossoms

☞︎︎︎ She is able to create blossom-shaped weapons in any part of her body and have it used as her weapob. She'll just throw it to her opponent/s and it will come back to her grasp as she will keep on attacking her opponents. The main point for her quirk is to have her opponent be caught off-balanced.

Chiba then began to have leaves surrounding his forearms and for just a second the leaves where sticking on with each other and had became hardened but it still had an elastic range to extend his attacks to the forest beasts.

Chibana followed behind her brother and created four ninja stars as it shimmered on both of her hands as she then began to throw them all at once as each star hit the forest beast. Though the weapon was small, it sure did bring the forest beast off balance that made Chiba use his hardened leaf whip and extended the leaves as he threw it at the other side of the forest.

"Chiba-kun! Chibana-san! Get away with the others! Me, Imai-kun and Hiraoka-kun can handle the two beasts left!" Inasa shouted out as he powered his wind quirk behind him to pick up his classmates and drop them off to where the others were still jumping and climbing to trees as each pairs of the class grouped in four to attack the incoming beasts.

The Chisaka twins nodded their heads in return as they joined in the group of their classmates who, too, were busy with destroying the forest beasts and keeping on running towards their destination.

Inasa grinned as a determined look made way to his face while panting. "Alright, let's do this!"

Later on..

Meanwhile, a certain green haired teen was busy in attaching the long and steeled threads on each of the forest beasts he and his friend, Igarashi, was in. Currently there was atleast three beasts surrounding them and the rest of their classmates nearing to where they'll be staying.