~//-'>'-\\¬

* * * * * * * * *

Kouta was all the way close to the word asleep until his senses awoke him and the hushed breath brought his eyes to flutter open.

It was clearly dark, of course, but the moon was shining bright tonight.

"My bad, sorry if I woke you up." His eyes clearly widened when the voice reached his ears.

Just being halfly woken up, his throat was typically dry, the effect with his voice now being similar like a whisper.

"W-who are you?"

Kouta hitched his breath after the person carrying him suddenly jumped onto another roof building.

They halted in their stop and suddenly, the person put him down the concrete floor.

"Sorry for scaring you! I was just gonna take you back to your relative's Hero Agency Building!" The mysterious man said with a slight suspicious voice but he didn't mind it.

Kouta still stayed in the same place slightly close to the person who was squatting to his line of sight that made him look at the shiny green emerald eyes of the person.

Pretty.

"Where was I?" He asked a little bit of his regular self of being grumpy.

He heard a soft chuckle until he felt a ruffle in his head that made him look down the floor which reflected the Moon's bright light.

Warm.

"There he is!" A familiar shout of a familiar woman caught his attention to look back up after feeling a gust of wind spread throughout the area.

"Kouta! Thank goodness you're alright!" Mandalay hugged the boy tightly who choked out a breath until she stood apart with a small smile on her face.

"Where was I?" Kouta then asks again, this time with already next to having his eyebrows furrowed again.

"Let's just say, you're one lucky lad to be saved by that vigilante! And, you might've been napping in an alleyway until he found you." Pixie Bob then joins in with a grin spread across her face and hands on her hips.

"He?"

"The one who saved you just now was the Vigilante Hatsuki. Even using himself as bait to have us find you." Mandalay informs him and all he could do is nod.

And Kind.

That's what he could describe to Hatsuki-san.

----------

"Kunikida-sensei? Is there any reason that you had us to go in the facility early?" Yui asks as the two other class presidents stopped what they were talking about.

It was only them and their homeroom teachers now.

Aizawa wasn't tense about the question, the teacher was good at communicating with his students.

"Both schools' principals had planned this for us. For now, the three of you are assigned to just look out for your classmates-"

A loud crash interrupted his statement and all six of them quickly opened the entrance door to see what was the commotion all about.

Aizawa found a silhouette of an unfamiliar person from the students and immediately wrapped his binding scarf around them.

"Is your worry taking over your emotions, Eraser?" Someone that didn't really belong here in the camp asked. The pro hero let out a short gasp with eyes wide after seeing blue flames.