Situations 0_0"

Nezu gathered all UA Pro Hero staff to discuss a matter. It wasn't that urgent but as of course, the principal was full of mysteries. It was a Friday morning and Nezu cancelled the classes today from the meeting he came up with.

Now that each teacher was in the room, the principal would discuss it. "It looks like all of you have arrived in time just for the meeting!" Nezu spoke in his usual tone of voice. "Now, as you all know, there's been several rumours about the recent vigilante, Hatsuki, roaming around in the West part of Japan, correct?" Nezu concluded, earning several nods from the teachers.

Note: All Might still isn't a teacher here but he will still appear in UA as a teacher but in the further chapters or here but let's just continue the story.

"Nezu? Since when have you been kept up with the vigilante Hatsuki and its rumours? I mean, you already are busy with enough paperwork." Ectoplasm spoke, gaining the attention of Nezu. "Aha! I knew someone would ask that, but to be straight to the point, Shiketsu High's Principal shared to me this rumour. He has said that Hatsuki mostly spends his time in streets than in alleyways." Nezu concluded.

"Principal Fukuzawa said that Hatsuki once saved his cat from being hit by a car!" Nezu exclaimed happily. "He has also mentioned that the vigilante seem to be short. More shorter than him. And has maybe emerald green eyes." Nezu added which caused a certain raven haired man choke on his coffee.

Hizashi (Present Mic) was immediately on instinct and turned his head towards his husband and gave him a tissue while grabbing the cup of coffee. "Aizawa? Apologies for my sudden statement, but are you okay?" Nezu innocently asked. Aizawa just waved his hand as a sign of he's fine while lightly coughing.

"Now, shall I continue?" Nezu asked. "Wait. I know you also have something to say, Nezu." Aizawa said, Nezu having a kind of proud look? Anyway, that was correct. "Marvelous! You really can read me like an open book as usual, Aizawa!" The chimera chimed excitedly.

"Now that we've finished discussing about Hatsuki, let's discuss something about Shiketsu High's students. This year, a Quirkless student got in both written and practical exams. Ranking 4th place in the practical and a score of 100% in the written." All teachers seem to be listening carefully at Nezu's talk as he continued.

"Which makes the student go in the Hero course of Shiketsu. Fukuzawa openly and equally accepted his hard work in participating in the exams." Nezu responded. "As you all know, in having a quirkless status, it is known that they are mistreated and discriminated for it which leads to several suicide attempts in our generation."

"The good thing is, due to the student's bright mind of analyzing quirks, Fukuzawa labelled him on having an analysis quirk so that the media won't create such a fuss. Izuku Midoriya, his name was, having Martial Arts skills in combat as both offense and defense with a mind full of answers and curiosity."

"Fukuzawa also has mentioned that their guidance counselor has informed him that Young Midoriya seem to have a bad past in one of our Hero course students." Nezu said, looking at Aizawa and Vlad King. "Though, due to personal matters, Young Midoriya can't tell who it is." Nezu said. He turned his head towards both Hero course teachers and added.

"Shiketsu in being in being one of the top 3 hero schools and a student in our school here must remain in peace. So, I hope that with the help of Hound dog, some of you may able to have answers on who." Nezu finished, earning nods of understanding from both advisers and Hound dog.

"Well, that is all for today's meeting! Now, all of you are dismissed! Well, maybe except for Hizashi and Aizawa." Nezu said as he also bid farewell the other teachers. After the other teachers left, he turned his attention to the married couple. 👬

"Both of you may be wondering why I asked for you to stay here, right?" The response was a nod from both heroes. "Well, now that it's us, both of you must keep this matter a secret. The reason why is because it involves in having a family or a child. You two must be experienced in this kind of thing since both of you've adopted Shinsou." Nezu said to the duo.

"Well, to be exact, Young Midoriya is the nephew of Fukuzawa. His younger brother, Hisashi Midoriya is the father of Young Izuku. Due to Fukuzawa in being a principal and pro hero of a school, having a child in his care would be a problem. Especially when Fukuzawa himself is already an old man."

"So Young Midoriya's guardian still remains in the position of having him in his guardian's care. Though, his guardian still is unknown to us, Fukuzawa assured me that the guardian is a good and close friend of him and his brother's. Mr. Hisashi took the last name of Mrs. Midoriya when they were married and after giving birth to Young Midoriya. Any questions?" Nezu asked.

"Well, we both know that this is a family matter of some sort but what does this do with us?" Hizashi asked. "So Shinsou still haven't told you? He's had an online friend going on in the past months!" Nezu laughed while the two heroes looked at each other like both of them discovered something.

"Now, now, off both you go! I'm sure both of you would love to hear who is your son's secret friend!" Nezu said making the couple almost sprinting off the room, but that was mostly Hizashi while Aizawa still bowing in advance.

Nezu chuckled. Now, all he had to do now was call Toshinori and Shuzenji.
( All Might and Recovery Girl)

BONUS:

"HITOSHIIIII!!!!" A certain blonde screeched through out the house when he arrived, almost using his quirk. Luckily, the Erasure hero was able to erase his husband's quirk before all brittle things in the house s h a t t e r ✋😃.

Hitoshi immediately came downstairs quickly to see what's going on. "Pops? Dad? What's the matter and pops, can you lower it down? I don't want my eardrums broken just before Hero training." Hitoshi said looking at both of his parents to only see one of them with large and teary eyes and one of them with a proud face.

"W-what's—" Before the teen could finish, he was tackled in a hug by Hizashi. "You could have told us about your friend y'know?! Me and your father is so happy!" Hizashi said between his happy tears with Aizawa ruffling Shinsou's hair. Shinsou was shocked by his parent's exclamation.

"Okay, that's enough 'Zashi. Atleast give him some space to breath will you?" Aizawa stated, backing off his husband from hugging tightly Hitoshi who was trying to regain his breathing.

"Now, s p i l l the details, little listener!"

Shinsou can only sigh in disappointment on how his parents found out.

                ::::::=====::::::

Hope you enjoy!
1211 words

And— TYSM FOR 87 READS!! 🤗💖💖💞

AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!🎄😁😄