~[׬×]~

The Bakugo family was making their way to the airport in their family car in a bit of a rush and excitement filling in the space of it. The two males of the Bakugo could only hold on to their seat belts because of Mitsuki driving and muttering curses when the light turns red.

Not too long after, they've arrived at the airport with Mitsuki packing up herself as she hit the breaks in the parking lot and the father and son having their faces banged to whatever was infront of them. They could see a smiling Izuku from the distance with his travel bag waving at them while wearing a beanie and a white coat with grey pants and a dark purple scarf.

"IZUKU!!!" Mitsuki says in excitement, tackling the boy in her arms as she squeezed him in a hugging embrace of greeting. "OI OLD HAG! YOU'RE GONNA CHOKE THE SHORTY!" Katsuki exclaims to his mother who just released the boy from her arms, confusion lacing on her face to see he wasn't there.

She heard a grunt from behind to see her son holding on to his stomach with a certain greenette smiling innocently at her. "Don't worry about him Aunt 'Suki! I just gave him a piece of learning from me!" He says, still smiling and the mama pomeranian could only wipe a proud tear from the corner of her eye.

And just like that, they all went back to the Bakugo household with Masaru driving because Mitsuki is in the mood to spoil Izuku and Katsuki having a second hand embarrassment on his face because of how his mother would do to his friend.

Back at the Bakugo household

"Rest up you squirt! Me and Masaru's got another task of job in our hands so let us know if you need something 'Kay?" She says while ruffling the boy's brocolli colored and shaped like hair. "Mhm! I will auntie!" Izuku says in return, waving bye to the couple who were off to their work places.

Meanwhile a teen blonde was in his room in a call with someone. Before Izuku could hear their conversation, Katsuki ended the call. "Kacchan? Who was that?" The boy asked the blonde who just noticed him. "One of those loud shitty extras in school." He replied back causing the latter to giggle.

Izuku's phone rang as the greenette looked at the caller ID his face lit up. He accepted the call and looked at the blonde in front of him who looked at him in confusion and was eyeing him suspiciously. "Hi Hitoshi!" And just from that greeting, Katsuki rushed and ended the call with Izuku's phone still in his hands.

Izuku looked at him in annoyance as he reached for his phone back, irritated by the height difference between them. Katsuki could only smirk devilishly in victory as he stuck out his tongue to the latter who looked at him in disbelief.

"Come on! Why'd you even took my phone away? Hitoshi could call any time and it'd be embarrassing for you to answer it!" He explained himself while pouting. "How'd ya even know this...'Hitoshi'?" He asked Izuku who eyed him carefully from his question.

"Are you even Kacchan? Kacchan doesn't care for what other people thinks and names, though." Izuku says backing away slightly, the taller male giving off an irritated vibe around him. "YOU BASTARD DARE TO SAY THAT TO ME?!" Katsuki exclaims in anger as he shook out the life out of Izuku with him shaking his shoulders, the greenette being dizzy.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you about it once you stop shaking me!" Izuku says in a struggled manner shoving off his friend's face, his words being a little mumbled but Katsuki stopped and let the boy sit down back on his bed with him sighing. "So, technically me and-"

"Also stop with the first name bullshit." Katsuki says, Izuku looking at him with his eyes in suspicion. "Alright, so technically me and Shinsou met in some kind of accident sort of way and because of that, we became friends. I ain't spilling my story to you since you're probably going to cut me off the moment I start narrating." Izuku says, turning his head to the side with his arms crossed.