ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

A week before "Tensei was abducted" ;)

"Join our league, Stain. With your quirk, we can defeat those heroes and All Might!"

"Listen here, I already told you that I won't be joining your goddamn league! And do you even get me?! I fucking told you I only kill fake heroes! All Might isn't apart of them!"

"But that hero society is why us villains are at the bottom part—"

"Stop your bullshit, Crusty face. I'm no villain before fakes appeared right before me. Vigilantes are still out there, ya know? Hatsuki's still roaming around for villain kinds like you. Hero and Villain societies are so goddamn blind by all of your victories and motives that already someone in between all of you already has the equality of control in your society."

"Remember this, no matter which side you're on, there's always a dim light in between that has the true meaning of being a hero and breaking the law at the same time. And exactly, a vigilante portrays that character I'm sayin'."

(a/n. That was still stain talking and i hope his speech wasn't uncomfortable to read..)

-------

"Hehe, nice to meet you again, Stain! I decided to meet you first before moving out to places!" Hatsuki says to Stain that looked like he was just actually there at the other building, just jumping to where Stain was on.

"Hatsuki?" The older male asks, turning around in his seat to see the vigilante have his mask taken out and voice changer off but his vigilante suit and hood still on. "Yup! I'm moving to the west to enroll there for my entrance exam, my uncle recommended it to me and knowing him, I'd trust him that it  was okay then."

"What about Musutafu? You do know that your absence could cause a havoc around the news and... villains of course." Stain said, still not taking his eyes off the view infront of them of which it shows the lights of the night of daily Musutafu.

"That's something I wouldn't worry about. I've already done my part here, so of course it's time for you to shine! Vigilantes can shine brighter than those fake heroes you call! You're a vigilante yourself aren't you?" The teen says full of determination, not caring about the fact that the former vigilante killed people.

"No, no. I'm no vigilante, you are. I'm a villain that kills. Vigilantes break rules to help people but you aren't breaking the rules exactly because of your status. My quirk's suited for a villain that shows it all for me to kill those fakes."

"Hey, atleast show a little respect to your buddy, okay? Not all heroes are fakes. Even heroes have families of their own to protect, not to mention a certain hero being a bad influence on the family, BUT! He's doing it for people's sake and lives! And you, having a huge amount of protecting citizens but even the citizens have their own faith in having their trust in a hero!"

"And that hero shall be the first one ever in their lives to have a shining glint in their eyes to rely  on a hero that would be first and last to protect them."

👀

"Stain! I beg you, please don't hurt them! They're only kids!" Tensei shouted as he was weakly reaching to grab the villain's leg.