\ "_" /

"Hey, Midoriya-kun? If it isn't too personal, why do you use many bandages?" Inasa asked the shorter male across him from their lunch table. Izuku looked at the taller and sighed.

"Well, I basically don't like people looking at the issue under my bandages because it's personal. I'm sorry I couldn't specifically answer your question, Inasa-kun." Izuku said. Inasa just smiled at him. "Don't worry about it Midoriya-kun! If your uncomfortable, I won't force you!" Inasa said, reassuring his friend who just returned him a small smile.

As the bell rang, they stood up and headed back to their classrooms. As they got back, they went to their respective seats and waited for their teacher to come. It was known that their class was the calmest one but when it came to the calm ones, you never know their inner self. And of course, everyone was smart enough to know parts of a microscope so yeah.
(lol. This was just a random subject I remembered, so don't blame me :D)

They had math class today and their teacher or known as their adviser, was a minute late. Izuku was still writing in his hero analysis notebook but when it became too quiet he raised up his head to see that their teacher wasn't still there. He looked at Inasa, indicating a look of 'where?'. Inasa shrugged, too asking himself where.

They heard a distant shout? Scream? Scold? Yes. That belongs to the voice of their homeroom/math teacher. "DAZAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" All students looked at each other then sighed. "DON'T STEAL MY GLASSES NEXT TIME, YOU BANDAGE WASTING DEVICE!" Their teacher says from the distance then entering the room.

As Dazai headed back to the teachers' lounge, Kunikida looked over at his students and sighed.

Kunikida adjusted his glasses then spoke, "Alright, now that bandage-wasting device is gone, I'll be telling all of you an announcement." Their teacher says on which students pay attentively to. "For the next month, we'll be attending in a camping site together with 2 other hero schools. We wanted to tell you this so that all of you can prepare your needs for this event." He says with the students looking at each other and nodding their heads.

"Just so you all know, this isn't a normal camping trip. It'll be a camping trip of where all of you get to train out your quirks and test them to your limit. I'll be distributing the list of the things you need later," He paused and turned to look at Izuku who has been itching his neck little by little.

"Midoriya-kun, as for you, you will also be able to join the camping trip since other students from the both schools don't have offensive and battle class quirks, another pro hero would be helping you. So you wouldn't need to worry about that." Kunikida says, the greenette nodding but still itching his neck.

Kunikida looked at his watch and sighed. "Well, Midoriya-kun? Do you mind if you accompany me in the teacher's lounge? We will be getting the lists of the things that are needed for the trip and your math booklets that I checked yesterday." Their teacher added looking at his green haired student who stood up and walked behind him.

The teacher and student both made their way to the teachers' lounge to get the lists and booklets for their math lesson today. When he opened the door, he was met with an annoying Dazai singing his suicidal song of the room's couch, the other teachers not minding, used to the brunette singing like that.

The math teacher was too tired of his shit to get the headphones out of him, directly going to his desk, motioning his student to follow him.

"Here you go, I'll be carrying the booklets, you go distribute the lists with class rep. Gushiken." The dirty blonde-haired teacher says to the greenette who returned his favor with a nod. As both of them were heading they're way to their classroom they heard distant shouts from the door of their classroom.

Izuku POV

"We told you Midoriya-kun would be back shortly!"
»» That voice sounded like Igarashi-kun and Inasa-kun...

☞︎︎︎ Igarashi Riku
Quirk: Soar
»» Has the quirk to transform into flying animals and can call for help with a lucky telephaty ability that comes in use of whoever person or people he uses on it. He can deactivate/ activate his quirk.

"IT'S TRUE THOUGH!! WITHOUT HIS CALMNESS IN THE CLASS, WE'RE NOTHING BUT CHAOS!"
»» A wail from Yui-chan?! What's up with them and their behaviors?!

☞︎︎︎ Yui Gushiken
Quirk: Emotion Feed
»» Has the quirk to feel people's emotions and use it to transport as an energy ball to her target/s and destroy them with an explosion. The kind of emotion depends if it is sad, happy, angry, scared etc. She can activate/deactivate her quirk.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Eek! That sounded like Ishioka-kun!
»

» Scary! It's the first time I hear him shout like that!

☞︎︎︎ Ishioka Kutsuki
Quirk: Rotten
»» Has the quirk to transform any sharp object into stoned or wooden spikes. If one of his spikes hits his target/s into where the spikes were hit, it will rot. For example, if his target was hit with a wooden spike in the eye, it will hurt as hell because it will rot. He can also re-transform the object he turned into his spikes into it's original shape. He likes calm people. He can deactivate/activate his quirk.

3rd Person POV

Both student and teacher sprinted off as fast as they can towards their classroom to calm down their classmates and students. Izuku having the list of papers more easy to carry, immediately kicked open the door, with the whole class quieting down when they saw him. "W-what's g-going on here?!" He stuttered but managed to raise his voice a little with his question.

Ishioka already calmed down the moment he entered and re-transformed the objects his turned to spikes into into it's original shape. Yui stopped wailing and turned bright red as she went back to her seat. Inasa and Igarashi could only sigh in relief and swipe away the sweat on their foreheads.

Their sensei followed behind, with a serious look on, his glasses glinting white. "I expect all of you to write a full essay on what happened. And that includes with all of you having answers relating to the same topic." He says, slamming down the booklets, on his desk looking at the four victims and the other students. Izuku can only sigh as he distributed the lists to each row.

If only the short greenette could understand the situation. (ง'̀-'́)ง

𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊

"Oho~~! My dear cousin has a crush! No wonder without his life saver, he would have injured one of his precious classmates!" Yui teased her cousin, Ishioka, who both was heading back to their respective homes. Ishioka turned red. "I DO NOT! Clearly it's because I got used to his aura, it was weird! You know I do that, too right?!" He retorted back to the female who was rolling her eyes.

"Well, you seem to don't mind your mom leaving even though you like her calm aura do you?! And aside from that, you only rage when you're seriously mad at something or someone! But, you clearly don't 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 Mido-kun since you were asking him where he was when you returned from the bathroom and not seeing him!" She argued back as the latter only turned his attention from her to his other side, embarrased.

Author here-
Sorry I haven't updated, classes are back and I'm unmotivated to just rise up from bed.

Hope you enjoyed this long ass chapter!
1307 words