(-_¬_¬_-)

"Hey there Bakubro! Did you finish up packing the things we need for our camping trip?! I'm overlyjoyed! Shinsou even mentioned he knew a friend of his from Shiketsu was participating in the camping trip!" The hardening quirked user, Eshijiro Kirishima exclaims to his 'friend' who kept on fast walking, hoping the redhead wouldn't catch up on him.

As they kept walking and the blonde just ignoring Kirishima, they reached their respective homes and resting their bodies wasn't an option but a chance to relax their bodies down from the hero training they've encountered.

Katsuki opened the entrance door of the house to be met with his mother on her laptop, seeming to have an online meeting with someone.

He proceeded on going to his room to finish up the packing up of what he needed for the training camp, eat dinner, do homework then go to sleep. He nodded to himself in satisfaction about what he planned. It was 4:12 pm and first he needed to change into some more comfortable clothes then the finishing of packing up his needs would come next.

Bakugo's plan of satisfaction:

He went downstairs to have dinner with his family to only see them both in the living room, completely drained out of energy. He quietly took his steps in consideration, not wanting his mother to shout out curses of nonsense.

"Ah, I can't believe that little Izuku is coming back here with his new friends and classmates. It sure has been a while since I've seen him!" She said out, Masaru nodding his head as a confirmation of 'yes'. Katsuki could only stand awkwardly in the middle of their living room after hearing what his mother spoke out.

Oh no, Katsuki wasn't worried about the greenette coming back to Musutafu since he heard news from the greenette himself. He was worried if he was coming with his overexcited parents to the airport just to fetch his childhood friend.

Overexcited eh? The reaction of the Bakugo's were priceless, having a cinnamon roll visiting their household and that cinnamon roll being the one and only Izuku Midoriya.

He sighed then went to the dining table to eat his food in peace, not wanting his parents to shove their own face on their food after hearing the news of Izuku coming back to Musutafu because of school purposes.

After eating and doing homework

He laid down himself on his bed, sighing in exhaustion. He already got his parents to rest but the mother and son had quite a disagreement with each other until both pointing out they were heavily tired.

He looked at the time on his phone to see 8:39pm plastered on his home screen. He opened his messaging app and scrolled down to his recent conversations he had which was quite few.

Human Brocolli
Izuku Midoriya

He chuckled lightly at the nickname and opened its chat to see their previous chat with each other. He looked through over it, glad with them communicating slowly with each other.

The blonde himself of course, picked up the courage and speak up his choices with Izuku who too, had some problems related to him and both males now just doing fine, having their long best friend back in their places.

Now, how must this explosive blonde explain himself to his classmates that he and his family had to go to the airport without them suspecting him lying? He thought an idea and considered it as a no no. He thinked again for his brain to clearly not handle another arrow of stress so he chose his previous plan and looked through his message contacts to find the particular person he needed to tell his situation to.

Shitty hair
-Hi there, Bakugo! Just so you know, dis is Kirishima!

Katsuki grunted in annoyance then opened the only one messaged conversation they have and began typing.

Katsuki
Kirishima

Oi. Shitty hair, do me a favor will ya?

Oh! Hey there bakubro! And sure!

Tell the shitty extras I won't be coming with y'all for a shopping spree.

Ok, but why not?

...
Me and my parents are gonna pick up an old friend tmmrw at the airport

Wah! I didn't know bakugo could agree at such as this!

SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!
now, do we have an agreement?

Yup! But you owe me, kamibro, ashido and serobro for lunch, kay? ;-)

HAH?! WHY THE FOUR OF YOU?! AND LUNCH?!

All right, allright. How about you let us meet this old friend of yours, then?

......
Kay fine. But if my old friend doesn't agree, then no.

Sure! Sure!

Aight bye.

Goodnight to u too, bakubro!

Katsuki grumbled in annoyance and was now sleepy from the texting so he put up his blanket and covered himself in it. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day and he knows it. Being friends with a chaotic squad wasn't his best option for the agreement with shitty hair.

Sorry if this is short! Assignments are piling up and I'm trying to get it all in balance with my sleep.

Hope you all are doing good out there!
856 words