Chapter 17- Loved You First

(A/N): I know I usually do these at the end but OMG I'm soooo sorry for the wait! I've had major writers block and between Winter Break and finals coming up my life has been CRAZY! But here is a well deserved chapter. Again sorry for the wait! And p.s. we are about halfway done! I don't want anymore than 35 chapters of this story but I'll go 40 max! K enjoy!

*Yazmin's POV*

Day 5: Friday

That date was amazing! Harry dropped me off at home after we finished cleaning up our mess at the bakery. Like a gentleman, he opened the car door for me and even walked me to my front door. Once we got to my front door.....the gentleman ship sailed.

Usually at the end of a date, you expect a simple peck on the cheek but not from Mr. Styles. Full on snogging right at the front door is how he likes to do it but hey I can't say I minded it at all.

I strolled in the house like a giddy school girl smile on my face. But then a wave of guilt blew past me as my phone vibrated.

FROM: Zayn

Hey babe ;) too much? Sorry...anyways be ready @ 1:30 & don't bring anything with u. See u then :)

-Zayn Xx

Why did I feel guilty when I saw this text? Well you want to know why? Because I feel like I'm cheating on Zayn by going out with Harry that's why. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it.

I'm really trying to be open minded and give Harry a fair chance too but........

Zayn has stolen my heart.

Who am I kidding? I know for a fact that tomorrow when I'm with Zayn, I'll be thinking of Harry the whole time just like I was thinking about Zayn all day today.

Why is love so complicated?

-----------------

*Harry's POV*

This is by far the best I repeat BEST day of my life. I got to go on a real official date with the girl of my dreams. AND I got to kiss her....TWICE! I don't even care if I sound like a girl right now it was the best night of my life.

But now I feel lonely. And jealous. And angry? I should feel any of these things but I do. Jealous because I know that at the moment I'm sharing the one girl I truly love. But why am I angry? Oh yeah because I'm sharing her with her first love and my bandmate.

I know I shouldn't be angry but I could really punch Zayn in the face right now.

First off he "cheated" on her even though they weren't officially dating. Then he begs me to let him have her and now that I finally think I have her, he comes and says he still loves her.

I just feel like giving up because deep down I know I don't stand a chance compared to Zayn.

-----------------------

*Yazmin's POV*

Day 6: Saturday

Yay yay yay! Today is my date with Zayn and if you can't tell I'm excited.....REALLY excited.

I know that it'll be a good date because Zayn is really creative when it comes to romantic dates.

Zayn and I ended on decent terms after he apologized 8 years ago but I'm still really nervous for this date. I keep asking myself "What if he's still mad at me deep down?" or "What if he doesn't feel the same way I feel for him?"

It was kind of warm today so I settled on wearing a pair of black leggings, a white tank top with large black cross on it, and a pair of black shiny TOMS. Simple but effective just like Zayn's style.