Chapter 9- Turning Tables

*Zayn's POV*

I did it. I finally did it. There's only one problem.....I feel bad for doing it. It was too soon. I have a secret that's eating me up inside but don't know how to tell her.

It's usually Harry who was known for being the flirt but his cheekiness is rubbing off on me and not in a good way. Being in a house with all these people may sound like one of the most fun situations...but it's not.

There are two particularly beautiful women in this house that have caught my eye. But since I know Yazmin from a previous encounter I decided I should focus on her. Don't get me wrong I love her presence but I've found a liking in someone else as well.

No Zayn! Snap out of it! You just told the girl you LOVE her. That's a big deal! You can't just tell someone you love them and then say "just kidding I just think you're hot." I mean I do love her but in a way that's not just friends but not in a romantic way. Like a sister! Yeah that's it!

But wait that's creepy.

I can't think of my sister in the ways I think about her. I mean I do feel something when I kiss her but I don't know. I guess I need to go along with it for now. Who knows....my feelings for her may grow.....or fade.....

*Yazmin's POV*

4 weeks later- Week 5

Time: Morning of the live shows

The past week Zayn and I haven't slept in each others rooms but I don't mind. I kinda missed sleeping alone but then again it is comforting having someone with you. Today we had the whole day off until tonight because we had such a jam packed week.

I decided that today I would hang out with all the boys instead of just Zayn. Cher joined me too. We decided to sneak into all the boys rooms and give them a rude awakening. We grabbed the loudest pots and biggest spoons.

First we went to Niall's room. He wasn't there. He was probably searching for good somewhere. Next we won't to Liam's room. We felt kinda bad because he's always so sweet to us.

"Me me me meeeee........WAKE UP LILI!!!!" Cher and I said in unison

Liam jumped as if he saw a mouse

"Oh gosh NOOOOO" he groaned

"Sorry Liam we just had too! Wanna join as we do it to the other guys?" Cher asked

"Don't need to ask me twice!" he replied

We next went to Louis' room. Sadly he was already awak so he joined us into Zayn's room.

I knew Zayn and he did not like his sleep being interrupted. I sat this one out.

Lastly was Harry's room. This time we all decided to stare at him until he woke up.

".....wait....come her.........yazmin......mmm you make me so h-" Harry said in his sleep before realizing we were all staring at him. I quickly walked out of the room too embarrassed for him. Did he really just say that? I mean I know we flirted once before but I never knew he felt anyway about me. No I just WANT him to think of me like that.....that's all. Wait I like Zayn and I've established that already!

*Time- 5:00*

Cher, the boys and I were all sitting in the living room with Niall's guitar. We decided to start singing some of our favorite songs. Niall started out singing his favorite song "Fly To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra. Next Louis sang his audition song "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. Liam and Zayn sang a beautiful duet of "Let Me Love You" by Mario. (I think Zayn really likes that song) Cher sang "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake.

I began to sing "Isn't She Lovely" by one of my favorite singers the legend himself Stevie Wonder but was unexpectedly joined by Harry who came in with a perfect harmony. Our voices mixed so well together it was.....magical.

The song was over and we realized we were staring into each others and everyone had gone to get ready. I could see it in his eyes that he knew exactly how I felt and felt the same.

I decided to save us both and walk away to my room to get ready for the show. I was gonna see if Zayn was ready so he could help me pick an outfit for tonight but to my surprise I was stuck at the door with my jaw to the ground.

I opened the door to see Zayn............and Cher.......devouring each others mouths. I literally thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest. I thought we had something special. Why would he do this? At least let me get eliminated to start doing that! And for her to be with him....like that......hurt me even more.

Zayn didn't even move when he heard the door open. I went back to the living room thinking nobody would be in there to see me crying on the couch.......but I soon felt warm hands caressing my back. Hopeful that it was Zayn, I turned around. Harry. That's who it was.

All I could do was cry in his chest as he stroked my hair and rubbed my back. He was such a good friend. He took me to my room because he knew people would be almost ready to go soon and he didn't want them asking questions.

I knew I had to pull myself together because I still had to perform tonight. I knew my song choice tonight would spill all my emotions for Zayn.

*Harry's POV*

I had no idea what was going on. I just knew I saw my beautiful girl crying her pretty little eyes out. Did I just call her "my girl"? Ugh Harry keep it together. All I know is that she was hurt and I was upset! Whoever did this to her is gonna pay!

*Showtime*

Tonight I knew I had to put my everything in my song. Like always I went right before One Direction. My song for the night was "Turning Tables" by Adele and I couldn't wait! I had pulled myself together enough to sing and as soon as I hit the stage it was all better. I began to sing.

Close enough to start a war

All that I have is on the floor

God only knows what we're fighting for

All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me

No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me

I can't give you what you think you gave me

It's time to say goodbye to turning tables

On the words "It's time to say goodbye" I turned to look backstage at Zayn who was staring intensely at my performance. He must've known I was talking about him. I then felt tears beginning to form in my eyes as the crowd AND the judges gave me a standing ovation.

I knew I nailed it!

I'm actually glad I walked in on Zayn or else I would've been going home this week! And I'm glad I had Harry who was such a good friend. How will I repay him?