Chapter 5- Start Of Something New

*Zayn's POV*

Yazmin. That name hasn't left my mind for months! When I saw her I just had to approach her. She still had the same beautiful smile I saw the day of her party. I couldn't believe what I heard come out of her mouth when she was onstage. It was like......I don't even know how to explain it.

She was flawless. It took everything in me not to take her into my arms and kiss her. Only problem was.....I had no idea how she felt about me. And for that reason I simply told her that we should hang out so I can get to know the girl behind the gorgeous face.

This could possibly the start of something new.

*Yazmin's POV*

It was time to go back to the X Factor house. As soon as I got to my room and shut the door, I heard a knock. I had a felling I would see Zayn's beautiful face (did I just say that??!?) but I was wrong. The young lad with curly hair and dimples showed up to my room.

"Um....Erm...Hi." the cheeky boy said. I could tell he was a flirt just by the smirk on his face.

"Well hello" I tried to say in a non-flirty way but it must have come off that way when I saw the boys expression change.

"I just wanted to say you did an amazing job tonight! I was watching from backstage and was just amazed!" the boy said

"Thank you! And your name is....?" I asked with a bit of confusion.

"Oh sorry my name is Harry. Harry Styles."

Harry.....hmmm I like his name......and his face. Wait don't I like Zayn? Yeah I do what am I thinking? Ugh I can't do this right now!

"Well Harry can I ask you something?"

"Sure love"

Love? Really Harry? Not the time!

"Think back about 5 months ago....did you go to any pool parties in Manchester?"

"Yeah actually....how do you know that?" he asked very subconsciously

"Well that was my party! Zayn was there also and now look we're all here. Small world huh?"

"Woooow that's incredible!"..........."just like you" I heard him mumble under his breath

"Yeah it really is"........"and you are too" I said flashing him a flirtatious smile.

"I never asked your name-"

"Yazmin" I cut him off

"Well what a beautiful name to make this beautiful face." he said brushing his hand on my cheek

I thought I was gonna pounce on him as I felt his touch but I controlled my urges.

"You're not so bad yourself Styles."

"Well this definitely turned out to be more than I expected. I'll see you tomorrow Yazmin with the beautiful.....everything." he said eying every part of my body

"Goodnight Harry." I said smiling like an idiot and shutting the door.

Two guys in one day complementing me.....wow!

*Harry's POV*

OH. MY. GOSH. I think I'm in love. Too much? Ok I know I just met her but I feel like we are meant to be. You know when you get that feeling in your gut that something good is going to happen? Well that ship sailed a while ago!

I feel like a child in a candy store. I know I know that was cheesy but I can't help it! She's amazing.

And I can tell she was definitely going for the Styles! Or was it all just in my imagination? My imagination isn't that vivid. It had to be real. I have to talk to her some more but how?

Authors Note: I now introduce you to the flirty and cheeky Harry Styles! I actually love this chapter! It's probably my favorite so far! I was going to bring Harry in a little later but I couldn't help myself! I plan on introducing the rest of the members and probably the one and only Cher Lloyd just as one of Yazmin's friends in the house. Ok I'm done talking! Keep reading its gonna get dramatic really soon just be patient!