Chapter 14- Feel Again

*Yazmin's POV*

30 days.......11 songs.....5 boys......1 girl.....1 album.....soooo much drama.

The plan is that we have 30 days to record 11 songs and present them to management. If they don't like it, we go on with life and never speak to each other again. If they do....we release the album and go on.....

tour....

for 8 months.....

Together.

I'm going to be cordial since I have to work with both of them over these next two months....or 10. I guess I should be the bigger person and talk to them and stop acting like a child. Well let's get this show on the road....or not.

*Day 1 In The Studio*

Time: 7:30 pm

This is going to be a loooong night. I decided to go pick up some Chinese food before I got to the studio because I knew there would be a lot of standing around. Who knows how tonight is going to go. But one thing I do know.....

It's going to be awkward.

I opened the door to see the guys sitting around while the technician played around with the tech stuff.

"Hey Yazmin!" Liam said as he got up and embraced me

"Hey Li-Li!" I said, hugging him back

"Is that food I smell?!?" The little leprechaun said as he ran up to me

"Woah woah woah! I'll share if you don't eat me! Just take a deep breath."

"Hey Yaz!"

"Hey Lou!" I replied back

I always liked Louis the most out of the three that I hadn't fallen for. He's just like a 6 year old stuck in a 26 years olds body.

"Alright so who's up first?" I asked

"Well you and I could go first and get our duet done. Come on it'll be fun! I already heard the track and it's really upbeat just like us!" Louis said a little too enthusiastic

Before I could respond, he was pulling me into the booth.

He was right! Our song was about a guy seeing a girl in a club and debating on whether he should approach her or not. A simple upbeat pop song with lots of bass!

Next the boys took turns going in to sing parts of their own songs. I just sat and watched as Niall kept attacking my food.

I could feel both Harry and Zayn's eyes glaring at me, one after the other. For heavens sake just talk to me already or take a picture because it'll definitely last longer. They were being so stubborn right now. I knew what I had to do.

Liam came out of the booth and told Zayn it was his turn. I took advantage of this moment and went over to sit next to Harry.

"Hi Harry." I said as if everything was fine

"Erm...uh...hi." he stuttered

"Sooo um I just came to talk to you so that we could stop all the awkward glances. If you think I'm mad at you or that I hate you......I don't. I'd really like for us to be friends again."

Wow since when did I get balls?

*Harry's POV*

Oh no. Is she coming over here? My thoughts were interrupted as she plopped down next to me.

"Hi Harry." she said sitting down next to me

"Erm....um...hi." I said smiling weakly

"Sooo um I just came to talk to you so that we could stop all the awkward glances. If you think I'm mad at you or that I hate you......I don't. I'd really like for us to be friends again."