Chapter 22- Say Goodbye

*Yazmin's POV*

We woke up the next morning to go see Zayn. Or should I say Harry woke up the next morning. I on the other hand didn't sleep at all once we got back from the hospital.

Everything just felt so surreal. Just thinking about it hurts my heart.

A boy that I honestly never stopped loving doesn't remember me. At all. Not one memory. And the fact that we can't inform him on the missing pieces of his life pains me even more.

I have to go to the hospital and introduce myself to him as "Harry's fiancée." And that's it.

I have to face him and resist all the urges to tell him that I love him or even touch him in any form that is more than friendly.

Today is probably going to be one of the hardest days of my life.

Today is the day I say goodbye.

To my first true love.

The love of my life.

------------------

"Are you ready to go?" I heard Harry yell from downstairs

"Yeah I'm coming. You can get in the car if you want to." I yelled back

I heard the front door shut as Harry walked out.

I looked into the mirror to make sure my make up was ok. I mean I did want to make a good second or first impression on Zayn.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time and it was exactly 11:45. I told Liam we would be there at 12 to send Zayn off from the hospital so we are running right on schedule.

I ran out to the car to see Harry sitting in the passenger seat looking intently at his phone.

"You okay?" Harry asked as soon as I got in the car

"Yeah I'm fine. Just ready to get this over with." I said a bit coldly

The rest of the ride was silent. I could tell Harry knew how I was feeling so he respected my space and didn't try forcing a conversation. I should thank him for that later.

The receptionist at the hospital realized who we were when we walked in and just nodded saying that we were good to go back to see Zayn.

We arrived to his room and everyone was there. All the boys, Dani and baby Elijah, El, Niall's girlfriend (whom I still haven't met properly), Zayn's mom, dad and sisters and even Simon.

I've met Zayn's family once or twice before and he told them that we were dating back on X-Factor. I also became really good friends his eldest sister Doniya.

I'm guessing that Liam informed his family about his slight memory loss because I received a secret wave from Doniya and a weak smile from Tricia (Zayn's mom).

"Zayn we're gonna miss you a lot." I heard Liam say as he gave Zayn a hug

It was pretty sad to watch this because Liam and Zayn have been best friends for years now. They are practically brothers.

"Hey Harry who's this pretty lady?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice. I nearly choked on air.

He still thinks I'm pretty.

I felt Harry's hand tighten in mine showing that he was a bit uneasy by Zayn's comment. I looked over to see Liam's eyes bulge out as if he saw a ghost. Well this is awkward.

"This is my fiancée, Yazmin." Harry said

"Yazmin. That's a nice name. It's nice to meet you! I'm Zayn." Zayn said, sticking out his hand