Chapter 20- Here Without You

A/N: So I lied. Again. I tried writing this in Zayn's POV but it would kind of ruin the plot of the story soooo it's changing. And I'm probably going to do another Authors note at the end because I feel like it. Ok enjoy Chapter 20!

------------------------

*Yazmin's POV*

2 weeks after the accident

It's been 2 weeks since the accident which means I've been at the hospital for at least 5 hours each day for the last 14 days.

Waiting.

Waiting for him to move a finger or move his lips or even breath on his own.

The doctors are saying that he's showing improvement but how can I believe them if I haven't seen his eyes or heard him laugh in two whole weeks.

The other boys have been popping in and out as the days go by to check on him. Harry has thankfully been really understanding about the whole situation and isn't getting flustered over the fact that I've been spending more time with a nearly lifeless Zayn instead of him.

When I'm here I just think about Zayn getting better and talk to him even though I know he won't talk back. But deep down inside........

I know he's listening.

After two weeks of doing nothing but laying on a hospital bed, you change.

Zayn's brilliant and tanned skin is now taken over by a pale and dull color that is almost deadly. His hands are cold and even his face structure is changing.

I hope he wakes up soon because I don't think I can stand to be here without him any longer.

---------------------

*Harry's POV*

1 month after the accident

Today is the day.

I have a big surprise but I'm not sure how it's going to go.

Today is Yazmin's birthday so I'm going to take her out for a nice dinner date even if it means I have to drag her out of that hospital.

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it. She's spent nearly everyday at the hospital just sitting there. Waiting for him to wake up.

He's not waking up anytime soon ok?!?

I know that's harsh but I just can't take it anymore. I feel like she's slipping away from me. After all I've done to be at this point now, I deserve to be with her. Not him.

I'm losing to a guy who's losing his life.

-------------------

*Yazmin's POV*

Harry texted me and said to go out and get something nice to wear for our date tonight.

I'll admit it, I haven't really dressed up in a while especially in the past month. So I decided to call Dani and El, since they had the day off, to come to the mall with me.

--------------------

"I've tried on about 44 dresses and none of them seem right." I said looking into the mirror at the 45th dress I've tried on today.

"I think I've found the perfect one" Danielle said

It was a pale pink with a creme ribbon and it was floor length. It was absolutely gorgeous.

(A/N: image on the side)

"I think Zayn's going to love this!" I said

"Um you mean....Harry." Eleanor stuttered