Chapter 19- Forever And Always

A/N: I think I'm gonna start doing the authors notes in the beginning so I don't ruin the effect of the end of the chapters. But AHHHHH! This chapter is going to be mainly in Harry and Yazmin's POV then the next chapter will be Zayn's POV......if he even has a point of view anymore........

-------------------------

*Harry's POV*

"Yazmin? What's wrong?" I asked frantically

"Zayn......hurt......hospital.......now." She said before her body collapsed in my arms

"Yazmin?!? Please wake up!" I screamed

Quickly I grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"My girlfriend just collapsed. I-I don't know what to do please come quick!" I yelled into the phone with tears streaming down my face

"What is your address?" The woman on the other end said

"19 Ebury Street."

"Alright someone will be there in no longer than 10 minutes. Just please stay calm alright?"

"Alright thank you." I said trying to compose myself

I didn't even have time to process what was going on with Zayn so I decided to text Liam which was extremely difficult being as though my vision was blurred by my tears.

To: Liam

Yazmin passed out while telling me what happened. We'll be there soon.

-H

Almost instantly he texted back.

From: Liam

Is she alright mate? Stay with her and then come check on Zayn when she's stable again.

-Liam

I soon heard the sirens of the ambulance coming down the road. I opened the door so they could bring in the stretcher. I got into the ambulance and just held her hand.

"Stay with me.....please." I whispered

------------------------

*Yazmin's POV*

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Ugh that sound is so annoying. Where is it coming from?

I slowly started to open my eyes but quickly shut them when the light coming through the window blinded me.

Wait.

That's not my window.

Where am I?

I opened my eyes again to see Harry hovering over me. I looked down and saw an IV in my arm. Soon everything came flooding back to me.

My decision.

The kiss.

The phone call.

Darkness.

"Is Zayn okay? What happened?" I asked

"I'm not sure. I've been here with you the whole time. I think I should call the nurse in here so she can explain what's wrong with you and him." Harry said calmly

About 5 minutes later the nurse came in.

"So we ran some test and found out that the reason you passed out was from stress and dehydration. We put the IV in for you to regain some strength. And as for the stress just try and take a break from work and take some time for yourself. Maybe hang out with your boyfriend a little." The nurse said

Boyfriend? I guess I'm still not used to Harry actually being my boyfriend.

"Ok. And what about Zayn?" I asked

"Well Zayn was in an accident. He was on his Motorcycle and was hit by an SUV. He's in really critical conditions." the nurse said

"How critical?" Harry asked

"Well he's heavily sedated and is in a coma." The nurse replied

That was it. I felt like my life just flashed in front of my eyes. I just burst into tears.

"Can I go see him?" I asked

"Tomorrow you can but there is something you might want to see. We found this in his pocket." The nurse said

She pulled out a small box and a piece of paper and handed it to me. I opened up the box and there was ring.

An engagement ring?

No it can't be.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes again. I looked down at the piece of paper that was addressed to me. It read:

Dear Yazmin,

I know you are probably wondering what this ring is for right? Well it's exactly what you think it is. I know today is the day that you were supposed to choose between Harry and I but I just can't take it anymore. I love you more than I love myself and that's a lot! This ring is here to show it. I'll love you forever and always please just remember even if I'm not there. I know I've made mistakes in the past but I've changed. You've changed me to become a better man. I didn't really know how to ask so I decided that I would write you a letter and then hide while you read it and wait for your answer. So Yazmin, Will you marry me?

Sincerely,

Zayn.

P.s. if you agree look in front of you.

By the time I was done reading the letter, it was covered in my tears.

He was planning on asking me to marry him? I can't even wrap my head around this. I had chosen Harry and now he's in a coma fighting for his life.

As if being rejected wouldn't have been enough to hurt him.

------------------------------

A/N: Ok I know I said I wasn't going to do the Authors Note at the end but AHHHH!! So if any of you are confused here's what's happening. Yazmin invited Harry over to tell him that she had chosen him. At the same time Zayn was going to come over and ask her to marry him BUT got hit by a truck. They found the ring and letter in his pocket. He was going to place the ring and letter in front of her door then ring the doorbell and then hide then when she was done reading he was going to be there in front of her on one knee. AWWWWW sucks that that didn't happen! Well the next chapter is going to be in Zayn's POV but while he's laying on his hospital bed in a coma! I think. Haha ok bye.