Chapter 16- If We Were A Movie

*Yazmin's POV*

I'm really excited for today. Harry and I have never been on an official "date" before but I'm sure it's going to be fun since we get on so well.

I woke up and took a shower and as soon I got out of the shower, my phone buzzed.

FROM: Harry

I'll be round @ 3. Dress in something casual that you won't mind getting dirty in ;)

-Harry xx

This boy is soo cheeky......I love it.

But wait casual that I won't mind getting dirty in? That narrows it down a lot...not! Alright Yazmin stop getting so nervous. You've hung out alone with Harry before so what's the problem? Oh yeah you both know you have feelings for each other that's what the problem is.

I settled with a pair of light washed, distressed skinny jean, a white off the shoulder sweater with the words "normal is boring" on it, and a pair of white converse. It was about 55 degrees out today so I thought my outfit was appropriate for the weather.

It was exactly 3:00 when I heard a knock on my front door. I swung open the door to see Harry dressed in a white v-neck tee shirt with a dark blue button up over it, dark blue jeans that weren't as skinny as usual and a pair of converse identical to mine.

I couldn't help but stare at the birds on his chest since his button up wasn't even buttoned. His v-neck showed of his collar bones and hugged him tightly. Mmmm....Yazmin no! Get a hold on yourself!

"When did you get the tattoos?" I asked

"Oh you noticed? A while ago actually." he responded

"Oh....okay." I said shyly

"You wanna see them don't you?" he smirked

I nodded shyly because of the way he read my mind so easily. He placed his keys in his pocket and pulled down the top of his shirt revealing all the tattoos on his upper chest. There were two birds and then one that read '17 BLACK' near his shoulder blade.

"Wow those are really nice!" I said

"Thanks. Do you have any tattoos?" he asked

"Yeah a couple. I have these two on my wrist that say "Live and Love" in French, this one on my hand of a cross and another one....." I trailed off

"Well can I see it?" he smirked

"Only if you win. It would be against the rules if I showed you where it is."

He stepped closer to me. Close enough for me to feel his breath against my ear. Before he even said anything, I felt a chill go down my spine and my breath hitch.

"Don't worry..... I know I'll see it sooner or later." He whispered seductively

"Don't we have a date we're supposed to be going on?" I replied playfully

"Oh....yeah....right....unless you wanna call it quits and let me win the game." he winked

"Come on Harold play a fair game." I said pulling him outside and locking the door behind me.

We got into his car which was extremely nice if I do say so myself. Like a gentleman he opened my door for me.

"So where are we going on this fine day here in London?" I said mocking his accent

"That's for me to know and you to find out!" he said

"Pwease Harryyyy can you at least give me a hint?"

"Let's just say....I'm familiar with this place that we're going to."

"That's a horrible hint. Fine! I guess I'll just get out of the car while it's in motion since you won't tell me" I said while unbuckling my seat belt