Chapter 11- Take A Bow (Part 1)

*Zayn's POV*

Nothing is right.

This house. The fame. The attention from thousands of girls just from being on this show. Who needs those thousands when I only want one. I would give them all up for her.

Yeah what I did was wrong but it wasn't like we were dating or anything. Oh but I wanted us to be. I mean we did make out a few times and went on that date but I guess.....SHE was just there and I couldn't control myself.

What was I gonna tell the guys? I know Harry is really protective over Yazmin and he'll crush me to bits if he finds out that I hurt her. What if she already told him? They are "best friends" and it's not like she could tell HER because SHE is the one I kissed. I can't even say HER name because I'm so ashamed. And little did Yazmin know it kinda happened again tonight.......at the club......with......Cher.

FLASHBACK

We want out to celebrate and since some of us aren't 18 we went to a teen club near the house. The club was packed so we all stayed together. I didn't even realize that I was holding Cher's hand. It was in a more protective way rather than a flirtatious way but I don't think she understood that.

She quickly pulled me to the dance floor. We were surrounded by sweaty teens grinding and making out everywhere you turned. Sooner or later I felt her butt press to my crotch as she started grinding on me. I can't just back away from her because that would be rude. How bad could one dance be right?

Wrong.

The dancing got more and more intense as I felt a tingly feeling in my lower region. I needed more. You would think Cher read my mind as she turned around and instantly crashed her lips to mine. Our tongues moving in sync with the music. It wasn't the same feeling I felt with Yazmin but it was satisfying.

I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. Finally she let go for a second before grabbing me by the hand and taking me into the bathroom with her. This can't be good. The tension was building between us as she palmed my hardening crotch. Our kisses turning sloppier and sloppier by the minute. Something soon happened that I knew I would regret.

"Uhh Yazmin" I moaned. I tried to hold it in but it just slipped out like that.

Then I come back down to reality. I wasn't with Yazmin, I was with her very good friend or so I thought they were. I had just moaned out the wrong name. Well the right name but in front of the wrong person. I soon felt a tiny yet powerful hand slap me across the face.

"Don't ever speak to me again!" Cher yelled in my face

".......didn't plan on it" I mumbled as she walked out of the bathroom

I had to get out of here. NOW!

Everything was just so wrong.

Authors note: not what I had planned to happen. I thought we needed to see how Zayn felt about this whole situation. Part two is gonna be half Harry's POV and half Yazmin's POV and be ready to cry!

SPOILER ALERT #1: we know that in real life One Direction doesn't win so they aren't gonna win on here.......neither is Yazmin.

SPOILER ALERT #2: keep I'm mind that Yazmin is never official with Harry OR Zayn even though she told Zayn she loved him, he never asked her to be his girlfriend but don't worry she'll end up dating one of them....or both of them.....or neither of them. Who is she gonna choose??!!?? Only I know muahahaha!! Just kidding I'm still trying to decide who she's gonna be with in the end. Ok bye!