Harry: Fainting Disorder (4)

Harry POV

Me and Louis waited for the nurse to arrive, which only took a few minutes. She came in and checked my vitals.

"How are you feeling Harry?" She asked, checking the cut on my forehead.

"Okay I guess. I have a bit of a headache though. And can we talk to the doctor please?" She nodded and cleaned my cut before rebandaging it.

"Of course. I'll grab him. He should be in here in a few minutes." She smiled and left. Louis sat down on the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, so I pulled him close to me. Then the doctor walked in.

"You wanted to see me Harry?" He said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I want to go on the medication." I said, taking Louis' hand for comfort. "After talking with Louis and thinking a little bit, I decided I want it. But I am still a little bit unsure. Can you explain it a little bit?"

"Of course." He cleared his throat. "Basically this medication is to help make sure your body gives you signs before you faint, while also helping prevent you from fainting all the time. Now the symptoms are different for everyone, but most patients go from having 3-4 fainting episodes per day, like yourself, to having 3-4 episodes per month, which is a drastic improvement. I personally believe that this medication will help you go back to living your normal life. I can have your prescription ready by tomorrow if that's what you want." He explained.

"What do you think, Haz?" I just nodded and looked back toward the doctor who smiled.

"Great! I'll write the prescription now and it should be ready by this evening. It'll be twice a day and must be taken with food. Start tomorrow morning. And report any odd symptoms to me that occur within the first week of taking it. I can also change the dosage if it makes you feel nauseous or causes you to faint worse, but it's highly unlikely. I'll start discharging you now so we can get you home. I'll have a nurse come in and help you out. Nice to meet you both." The doctor smiled, shook both of our hands and left.

"I'm proud of you Haz. Let's get better okay?" I nodded and he kissed me, while I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him next to me.

"I love you Lou."

"I love you too."

A/N: This is my last story before my 'break'. Hope you all have a Happy Holidays and hope you enjoyed this story. I really liked this one. Also check out my book, 'Crashing Down' if you haven't yet done so already. I'll see you soon. - Leah