Harry: Stomach Flu (1)

Harry POV

I had woken the morning a lot earlier than I wanted to. Me and Louis had a 2 week break from work, which was really nice. It was around 7 am when I woke up and I felt really nauseous. My stomach was churning and I was freezing. I carefully moved from Louis' embrace and made my way to the bathroom. I tried to do my normal morning routine, but I just felt awful.

I showered anyway but when I got out, I felt really dizzy and had to sit down on the floor to prevent myself from passing out. I was still freezing and my stomach still wouldn't settle, so I moved to the toilet and emptied my stomach contents, which included everything I ate yesterday.

I took about 5 minutes to compose myself after. I waited for the nauseous feeling to go away, at least for now, before I got up and washed my mouth out. I brushed my teeth, then left the bathroom. Louis was somehow still asleep, even with all the noise I made. I got back in our bed and tried to lay down, but I was just too uncomfortable and moved to the couch downstairs. I grabbed myself a bowl just in case and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

I fell asleep for about 45 minutes and woke up feeling the same. I headed to the downstairs bathroom and vomited again. It was mostly bile and it burned the back of my throat. I rinsed my mouth out once again and started to make my way back to the couch, but the dizziness returned and there was no way to stop me from passing out this time. I let darkness consume me as the last thing I remember is falling on the living room carpet.

Louis POV

I woke around 8:30 am to a bang that seemed to come from downstairs. I felt next to me expecting Harry to be there, but he wasn't.

"Harry?" I called out to him. I got out of bed and put my pajamas on, as I only slept in my boxers. I checked our master bathroom for him and he wasn't there, so I made my way downstairs and to the kitchen, expecting him to be making breakfast, but again he wasn't there. I walked into the living room, seeing Harry on the floor, seeming to come out of passing out, rubbing his eyes with one hand. "Harry?"

"I-I t-think" He started turning his head towards me, tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby what happened?" I went to his side, visually checking him for any injury, but he seemed to be unharmed. "Did you fall?"

"I think I passed out?" He questioned himself and then nodded in confirmation. "Yea I must have."

I then reached over to give him a comforting touch, but took my hand back, feeling how hot he was. "Oh my gosh Harry you're really hot. Are you sick?" He didn't say anything and just nodded. I gave him a sad smile in return. "Let's get you to the couch okay?" I then noticed his situation with the bowl beside the couch, with his pillow and blanket too. I helped lay him down and he could basically fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, but I had to check his temperature and give him some paracetamol.

"Lou I'm cold." Harry muttered, barely audible. But I heard him loud and clear.

"I know, I can see you shivering. Let me go get the thermometer." I left him alone for a second while I retrieved the thermometer. I came back and checked his temp. "102.3. Let me get you some medicine to bring it down." I went to leave, but he pulled my shirt, making me turn around.

"No, I don't want to take anything. I'll just throw it up again. Can't it wait?" He pleaded, but I just shook my head. His fever needed to come down.

"I'm sorry babe, but we need to get your fever down. I'll wait a little while, but if it goes up or is still the same in a few hours, I'm making you take it." He nodded and closed your eyes. I left to get him a cool cloth for his forehead and he was out like a light when I came back. He stirred slightly when I placed it on his forehead, but he didn't wake up. I kissed him on the cheek and went to get dressed and shower for the day.

About 30 minutes later, I finished up and went back down stairs, I avoided the living room to let Harry sleep and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Soon, as I was finishing up breakfast, I heard footsteps then a door slam shut. I hurried to the living to find that Harry was missing. I headed in the direction of the bathroom and found the door closed. I knocked gently, but it was locked.

"Harry? Open the door, love." I said, tugging on the door knob.

"No." He said very quietly.

"Did you throw up again?" I asked.

"No." He was silent for a moment. "Please just leave me alone." I picked up on what was going on and went down the hall and waited for him. I heard the toilet flush and went back to waiting right outside the door. I heard the sink turn off and the door unlock. Harry just stood there looking at the ground, embarrassed.

"Still not feeling well? Let's go back to the couch." I guided him and laid him down. "You still feel really warm Haz. I think you should take some paracetamol to help with the fever. You haven't thrown up in a while and it can't hurt to try. I can give you an antacid too if you want?" I asked, trying to make him as comfortable as possible.

"I guess I'll try." He said closing his eyes.

"Do you want a gatorade? You have to stay hydrated." I asked getting up. He nodded and I was off to get the medicine. I came back a few minutes later and he looked like he was asleep but I had to get this medicine in him.

"Haz? Wake up baby. I have your meds." His eyes fluttered open and he reluctantly took the drink and the pills. I then gave him the antacid to suck on to hopefully calm his stomach. A few minutes later he fell asleep.