Louis: Love at Second Sight (4)

Louis POV

When I opened that door, I didn't expect the one guy who beat me senseless for years to be there. I actually got scared and stepped back away from him subconsciously.

"Lou what's wrong-" He stopped when he saw Stan standing there. "What the hell are you doing here?" He said, sounding angry.

"I'm here to bring my boyfriend home." He said, starting to come in, so i hid behind Harry and quickly texted Niall to call the police, while Harry pushed him back outside the house.

"You need to leave." Harry said, placing his hand on Stan's chest to push him back and to keep a barrier between me and him.

"Well technically he's mine." Stan said and that made me angry because he was treating me as an object.

"I'm not an object." I said quietly, my confidence slowly climbing.

"Oh look he actually speaks." Stan said laughing and I could feel Harry's anger coming off of him. I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him as I came out to actually face Stan.

"The way you treated me Stan was awful. You treated me like a piece of trash, not even giving me the decency to go normal things for the past few years. You took away my college career by forcing me to quit in my senior year. You took away from life, so I hope yours is spent by rotting in prison. Why the hell did you even come here? Did you expect me to just come running back to you?"

"I loved you Louis. I really did, but you were just so easy and I- '' He was cut off by Harry punching him in the face. He fell backwards and the cops finally showed up. Stan was shouting profanities as he was handcuffed and shoved into the police car.

The police told us that Stan was on the run and was wanted for many crimes and luckily for me, my abuse that I suffered from him was one of those crimes. Once the police finally left, I collapsed to the ground, feeling overwhelmed with the situation.

Harry fell to the ground with me, just holding me in his arms. As I calmed down, he lifted me up and brought me to the couch.

"I'm proud of you for standing up to him." Harry said after a few minutes.

"That's the first time I've ever done that. Also I could tell you were getting angry and I didn't want you to be arrested for assault. One punch did him well."

"He was annoying. And yes I would have loved to beat the crap out of him, but I also didn't want you to see that." He started examining his hand, which was slightly bruised and had a small cut. I took it in mine.

"Does your hand hurt?" I asked and I examined the skin.

"Not too bad. I can handle it." I shook my head.

"No, come on. I'll clean it for you." He laughed, but let me pull him to the bathroom. I made him sit down on the closed toilet see. "I'm assuming you have stuff somewhere in here."

"Yes. Bottom cabinet. Use just the isopropyl alcohol and some gauze. That'll help with-"

"Infection?" I finished for him and he nodded. "You know I've done simple first aid before." I said, chuckling as he winced a little bit from me wiping his hand.

"I know, I'm just testing you." I hummed in approval as I finished wrapping his hand and kissed it. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me gently. "Thank you love."

"Of course." I said as I kissed him back. "Come on let's go back to the couch"

"Fine." He said and ended up carrying me back to the living room and we ended up staying there for the rest of the night.

A/N: That is the end of this story, so I hope you enjoyed it. Would you guys be interested in a separate story based on other stuff like BDSM and a/b/o stuff. It would be Larry of course, but I've been reading stuff like that and I'm interested in writing it. It would probably be a separate story all together, but please let me know if you would like that and if you would read that. Thank you!