All: Car Accident (2)

Louis POV

Waiting for them to bring Harry up was agony. It felt like a million years when a nurse finally came in to set up the room for Harry. I asked the nurse when but she didn't reply and just smiled and walked out.

Eventually, about 10 minutes later, Harry was wheeled in on his bed, still unconscious. He was in a neck brace with an oxygen mask on his face. He also had a cast around his wrist and ankle, both on the right side. He also had a bandage wrapped around his head, supposedly to protect his large cut on the left side of his forehead. The doctor soon came in after to explain all his injuries.

"He'll probably be unconscious for a while, but that's pretty normal after a trauma like the one you guys went through. Let us know if you need anything. Do you have any questions?" He said, clicking his pen and stuffing in the pocket of his white coat.

"Can you move him closer to me?" I said quietly and the nurse in the room smiled.

"Of course." The doctor said. He wheeled Harry's bed closer to mine, placing the rails down in between so that I could be closer, which made me happier. "Anything else?"

"No thank you doctor." I said. He nodded and left, leaving us alone. I moved closer to Harry's side and took his free hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. I put my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes, completely forgetting that Niall and Liam were even there.

"We will leave you to sleep Lou. We'll be back in a bit." I just nodded, not evening opening my eyes. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I woke about an hour or so later to shuffling around the room. I just assumed it was Liam or Niall, but when I was eventually pulled away from Harry's side, I opened my eyes.

"What the-" I said and the nurses moved us away from each other, our hands separating, but not without a fight from me.

"Louis you need to calm down." One of them said, but I fought their grasp to get up because it seemed like Harry was having a panic attack.

"No I need to see him please!" I pleaded and soon Niall and Liam walked in, immediately taking the nurse's place so she could help Harry. They forced me to lay down on the bed by pushing on my chest, which hurt a lot but I didn't care.

"Lou just calm down, they are helping him." Niall said as he watched the nurses take care of Harry. Liam went to Harry's side as Niall tried to calm me down, but I was starting to be in a lot of pain.

"Ow, ow, Niall stop you're hurting me." I whimpered and he removed his hands from my chest and held my arms instead. I put one to my chest as it hurt a lot.I doubled over in pain a nurse made her way to my side, as Harry was calming down.

"Louis what's wrong?" She asked.

"My chest hurts." She helped me lay down and lifted the gown to examine my chest.

"Your ribs are bruised darling. I'm going to put this cream to help reduce the swelling and I'll get you some pain meds as well." I nodded and closed my eyes while she did her thing. I then felt a hand grab mine and I knew it was Harry's.

"Haz?" I said trying to distract myself from what the nurse was doing.

"I'm here Lou." He said quietly. His bed was placed back next to mine and he was now trying to comfort me. I flinched when the nurse placed the cream on the right side. She muttered a quiet "sorry" before continuing. She then gave me pain meds and was on her way.

"We will give you guys some privacy." Liam said and dragged Niall out of our room leaving us alone. Harry went to turn towards me but I stopped him.

"No Haz, try not to move. I'll come to you." I said as I turned. I bit my lip to try not to make any noise that I was in pain, but a little slipped out.

"Louis I know you're in pain too." I moved myself next to him and took his hand once again.

"I'm fine. And you are way off then me." I carefully put my head on his chest and he wrapped his free arm around me, careful of my bruised ribs that were causing me the most pain. "How are you feeling?"

"Uncomfortable I guess. This neck brace is annoying and in the way. I can't even look down at you." He said and I smiled. I brought myself up to his point of view and kissed his lips which made him smile back at me.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much" I went back down to my position on his chest and eventually we both fell asleep.

I ended up staying in the hospital for the same amount of time as Harry, which was about a week. We ended up going home together and took it easy.

Sorry this story wasn't very long, I was struggling to write this one. I'm moving into school this week and then I'm going to start on requests, so leave them here or on my update chapters.

Also Thank you so much for 8K reads on this one shot. I;m close to 1K reads on my story, 'Crashing Down' so it would be great if you could check that out.

Finally, I love reading your comments on my story, so continue to comment and vote if you please.

I'll be in touch soon. Treat People with Kindness and Enjoy your day!

Leah