Louis: Bump in the Road (1)

This was a request by Duciwdic - thank you so much for your request, I really enjoyed writing this one
Louis POV
        Me and Harry are currently not together. No, we aren't broken up, we are just taking a break. He's at what I call his 'beach house' even though it's in the middle of the woods about an hour from our shared home. It's been a day since he left.
        To sum it up shortly, we had a fight. Basically hiding our relationship to the outside world has been really hard. We have both been on dates with other women, which means that we no longer have time to spend with each other. We work together of course, so we see each other then, but it's just not the same.
        After a date with my beard, I came home to find Harry drunk off his ass and 'hanging out with Nick', which refers to them grinding on each other while music blasted throughout the house. He didn't remember much the next morning and told me not to worry  about it, but I argued saying the one night we actually had time to spend together, you spent it all up in Nick's personal space, practically fucking him through your clothes. He argued back saying that wasn't the case at all, so I told him I needed space and time, so he went off to his 'beach house' last night.
        Unfortunately, this time alone didn't turn out great for me. I had a cigarette and if you don't know I quit smoking when me and Harry got together, which was around 4 years ago now. By the end of the night after Harry I had smoked almost one whole pack, which wasn't great, but it honestly helped me relax and calm down from the events of the day.
        About a week later, I was still smoking almost an entire pack a day and none of the boys knew about it. We were on our summer break from work and I had distanced myself from the others to give myself alone time, but that alone time consisted of me smoking almost an entire pack of cigarettes a day, not really eating meals, and just sulking in my sorrows.
        Harry has tried to call a few times, along with the boys requesting to hang out, but I ignored them. But I knew they were going to eventually show up at my door, most likely because they were worried about me.
        "Louis! Open the door!" It was Liam, and apparently only Liam. I peeled myself off the couch and went to the front door, barely opening it so at least he saw I was alive.
        "What?" I said coldly. He pushed open the door wide enough so he could see all of me and I was immediately uncomfortable with his actions.
        "Damn Lou you look like shit." He said and I flipped him off.
        "Cheers mate." I said heading to the living room, him following close behind. "What do you want?"
        "What do I want?" He scoffed. "Lou it's been almost a week since we went on break and I haven't heard from you once. You suddenly decide to ignore my calls and plus I'm pretty sure you started smoking again, just by the smell in the house and coming off your clothes. What the fuck?" He was angry and I don't blame him, but I was hurt by the way he spoke to me.
        "Who the hell gave you permission to speak to me that way? Oh wait! Nobody. I'm a grown adult who can make my own damn decisions, so you don't get to fricken judge me. And I'm sure you've talked to Harry, or at least Niall has, so I'm sure you've heard what happened between us, so you already know the reason why I've been ignoring you." I argued back.
        "Louis I'm worried about you!" He sighed. "Can't you see that? Of course I know what happened, but 1. I want to hear your side of things and 2. I don't want you to spiral back into a depression like you did when your mum died. I just want to help, I didn't mean to invalidate you or treat you like a child." He put his hand on my shoulder and I tried to calm, but I was still stressed.
        "I know, but you know how I get stressed when stuff like this happens." I said.
        "I know, which is why I'm here to help you through it." He then went up to make us some tea. He came back, handing me a cup and sat back down right next to me. "What happened between you and Harry?"
Flashback - Louis told what happened, but it's easier to explain via a flashback
        I had finally come back after a long day of pap walks and 'hanging out' with my beard. It's tiring and frustrating because I don't get to spend time with my boyfriend on my one day off.
        As I approached Harry and I's house and I heard music blasting, which honestly isn't really surprising. A lot of times Harry gets drunk and likes to dance ,which I don't really care about as long as nothing gets broken or he doesn't overdo it. However I noticed the other car parked on the street in front of our house and I was confused because I was pretty sure Harry didn't have any plans. I unlocked the front door and placed all my stuff down and headed to the living room. And I saw Nick all up in Harry's business and they were clearly both drunk off their ass.
        "What the fuck?" I said and as soon as they noticed my presence, they moved away. Harry was very drunk as he just laughed and Nick was somewhat sober as he just looked between me and Harry.
        "I'll be going now." He said as he bolted out the door. I turned off the music and went to Harry, who was still pretty out of it.
        "Harry what the fuck was that?" I asked angrily.
        "Whaaat are you talking about Louuuuuuuu?" He said, slurring over his words. "
I was juust dancin darling"
        "We will talk about this in the morning, but because I care about you here."  I handed him a bottle of water. "Drink this and then come to bed."
The next morning
        I woke up before Harry, which was not surprising as he would definitely have a hangover. I was still quite pissed and jealous that another man got to hang out and grind on my boyfriend. Especially the man who is supposed to be one of Harry's best friends.
        Eventually Harry dragged himself out of bed and sat down at the kitchen island. I jumped up and sat on the counter. I stared at him and waited for him to start.
        "Look I already know what you are going to say and I don't need a lecture." He said and I was taken aback.
        "Harry I come home to hang out with my boyfriend for the one free night that I've had in a long time and I come home to find you grinding on another man who is supposed to be your best friend. The one who supports your relationships, not sabotage them." I said the last part quieter, but he definitely heard it.
        "What do you mean? You think our relationship is sabotaged?" He said, acting surprised by this.
        "Well I mean I'm pissed because I wanted to hang out with you, but I came home to find you like that. I mean have you seen the way he looks at you Harry? I feel like I have a right to be mad at you right now."
        "So what are you saying?" He asked, fearing the worst.
        "I need some space. I'm not breaking up with you because I still love you, of course, but I need some time alone. I think you should head to your beach house for a few days just so I can have some time."
        "You know you're so selfish Louis! I can't get drunk with my friend without you having a hard time about it." I was shocked because all I was asking for was some space.
        "Harry I'm just asking for some space. It's not that big a deal." I said, standing up.
        "Yeah whatever. I'll be out of your hair in about 5 minutes." he said leaving the room. After about 5 minutes, he had a bag and slammed the front door behind him.
End of Flashback
        "Damn Lou I'm sorry, but he does feel bad. When Niall called him he was in tears and he felt so bad about the way he treated you. I think he wants to talk." I nodded and Liam smiled. "Text him and tell him to come home."
        "Okay I will."