Chapter 4: Oh you can see me! Why hello there!

They fought the whole way to where they were going. The. Whole. Way. Please tell me how they found something to fight about the whole way, that's like a talent.

"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't eat grass, you don't know who will step on it!" I groan,

"Oh why can't you stop!" I yelled, they finally made it. I was amazed with the buildings that were there. I followed them for a bit around but eventually I left them and walked around by myself. I don't know why but I walked along a wooded path. Soon I came to a little town that was built in a huge lake. It was so cool, I saw two other people who looked like they were talking, one of them had brown hair, while the other had a white milky mask with a smiley face on. so I walked over to them. I didn't think they could see me, but when I got closer to them, the one with the mask just stopped talking. He looked straight at me, I stopped breathing for a moment, then I realized something. He can see me.

"Oh, you can see me. Why hello there!" I smiled and wave at him,

I stopped breathing all together, I couldn't hear Tubbo or anything really. All I saw was Tommy, he was dead. He died, I saw him died. He walked a bit closer to us, I freaked and backed away from him.

"Tubbo, d-do you see that!" I pointed to Tommy? Ghost Tommy? Demon? Tubbo turned around and looked right at him.

"See what? I don't see anything, Dream?" You gotta be joking, he is looking straight at him. He turned around and looked worried at me.

"Are you okay Dream? You look kinda freaked out." I look back at Tubbo, he wasn't joking, he can't see Tommy. I stepped back a bit, the thing was coming closer.

"I-I got to go! Bye!" Not waiting for Tubbo to answer I ran away, that's not Tommy. That can't be him! He looked like he came from my nightmare. I ran in the forest and ended up at Pogtopia. I don't even know how, so don't ask me. When I reached the tower I turned around, he wasn't behind me. Maybe it was all in my head, jeez, I'm really fucked up aren't I?

"Well, that was rude to leave like that." I jumped at the sound of his voice, I turned to where the voice came from. It was Tommy, but at the same time it wasn't. Is that even possibly?

"I guess I would freak out if I saw me, but it's still rude to run away like that." I walked backwards and tripped on something, causing me to fall on my butt. I tried to back more, but I couldn't make myself move, I only stared at him. He tilted his head a bit, I started to cry.

"Tommy I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't thinking.... I'm sorry..." I buried my face in my hands. I just started to sob, I couldn't calm down. Thinking only horrible, horrible things. He's here to kill you, to take revenge, to make you suffer like you made him suffer, you deserve this. You did this to yourself, you're a monster, a villain, inhuman. I gasped for air, as I put my hands on my head, I was shaking to no end, then his voice cut through all of it.

"Who is Tommy?" I looked up at him, clearly confuse

"W-what?" He bent down to my level, he squinted his eyes a bit.

"Who is Tommy?" My breathing slowed down a bit, I stared at him for a good minute.

"You! You are Tommy!" I yelled out, he seemed taken back

"Tommy? That does sound familiar....Tommy....you know, it would sound good with something at the end." I sat up and tried to stop my shaking, he doesn't remember?

"Like Tommyinnit?" He looked up and turned his eyes towards me, a smile came across his face.

"Yeah!....but I'm not Tommy..." He sat down across me. I shifted uncountable with this whole thing, his eyes wandered for a bit then landed on me again, I froze up. Is he even real? Tubbo didn't even see him

"So, What's your name? I mean, I didn't get it since you kinda started to cry and say sorry" He picked at the grass a bit, the sky grew darker as clouds settled in.

"Um, Dream. My name is Dream." He nodded his head, and sign, Goddammit, why did you have to start crying like a complete baby?

"I wish I could remember my name." He looked down and upset

"Your name is Tommy.....and-and you should be dead...." He looked up, his eyes widen for a moment but quickly regained control of his surprise, he nodded his head slightly

"Hmm....I guess that makes sense, that would explain why I can't touch people, and why they can't hear or see me....Tommy eh?" I shifted again, I wanted to get out of here.

"Yeah, Tommyinnit. That's your name" He close his eyes for second,

"Mmm, nope! I'm not Tommy, I don't have his memories." Yeah, I guess right....

"Oh! I know! Since I'm dead but alive, doesn't that mean I'm a ghost?" His eyes snap open, I wished he kept them close, they weren't his normal bright blue eyes, but they were white and almost seemed to glow.

"Yeah...." His smiled came back

"So what about Ghostinnit! Doesn't that sound swell?" Swell? Has Tommy ever used that word in his life? Well guess now he has, at least in his after life. I didn't say anything, I can't do this, I need to leave. I got up and started to walk home, this is just some sort of a fucked up nightmare. When can I wake?

"Hey! Wait up, where are you going?!" I hear footsteps follow behind me

"Home." Was I all said, it was all I could get out,

"Doesn't that seem far? Why wont stay for the night and go home in the morning?" He ran in front of me, a smile on his face and a hopeful look in his eyes. He sounded like Tommy, he had the same hair as Tommy, he had the same spirit of Tommy but it wasn't him.

"I have someone waiting for me." That wasn't a lie, MH was waiting for me.

"Oh..okay, see you tomorrow!" He waved as I walked away. I didn't want to see him ever again. He is only a reminder that I'm an evil person.