Chapter 1: I'm sorry

AN: Hello! This is just a side story, meaning I won't be too worry about updating it. It's for fun and angst, I seen a lot of animations of Tommy and Dream, and just wonder what if Dream did actually cared for Tommy. So I made this! Hope you like it! also sorry if I misspelled Logshir, I don't know how to spell it - Cotton ^^ 

I don't know why I was so set on making Tommy's life harder than it was necessary, I just was. I know that's not an excuse, but I really can't make one up that wasn't a lie, I could say I was mad and upset at him for changing everything, turning my land into his liking, I even doubt he even knew that he was doing that. The thing is, I wasn't. I was actually surprise and amused with the way he did affect everything without even knowing it. I regret it though, making things hard for him, having him exiles, taking him away from everything he loved. Maybe if I did let him go see the Christmas tree, or gave him passes to go in the Dream smp every once a while. Or even just try to be an actual friend for him, then maybe he wouldn't have done it, maybe if I walked through the portal a little sooner or just stayed with him, then I could have stopped him. The image of him jumping from the bridge was replaying in my mind, and all I could think was, "This my fault! I did this! I made him do this!" I couldn't tell you why I cared so much that Tommy was gone, I just did. Maybe I cared because he was young, or maybe I cared because I started to like Tommy as a good friend, or maybe because he was the only one who called me his friend after all mine left me. They were all mad at me, I did horrible things, I don't blame them, but Tommy still called me his friend, and was happy to see me. Why did I treat him so wrongly? Why didn't he hate me? Was it because I was the only one who visited him? I mean, I knew why the others didn't, that was my fault. I told them Tommy hated them, and that he never wanted to see us again, and if he did, he'd kill us. Why did I even do that? I regret it all so much, Tommy just wanted to go home, he just wanted to be loved. How am I going to tell the others? How am I going to tell his brothers and his father? How am I going to tell Tubbo?.....I feel tears prick the corner of my eyes, What did I do?! I push my mask up as I try to wipe away my tears. I ran down to where Tommy landed, I looked around for anything that might have been left behind from him, but all of it was burned. Any trace of Tommy was gone. He was gone. I sucked in my breath, I went to his island. I walked through the portal that leads to Tommy "home" and what I saw only made his death much more painful. Everything was gone, I looked over to logshir, all that was left was Mushroom Henry. I walked to the cow and saw a sign.

I didn't have the heart to kill him or even let him go. Please take good care of him, -Tommy

I took the lead, and walked around with him following me, but there was nothing left, ternt is gone, the guest tent was gone, his phone was gone, all of it was gone. I went to where the beach party was, all that was left was a chest and another sign.

Thanks for coming to my party. This chest is for you! -Tommy

I knew this was for me, I was the only one who came to his beach party, that was my fault as well, I made sure no one got an invitation . I shakily open up the chest, inside were a bunch of different disc's and three books. I look through the disc's, no longer caring about them any more. I cried, Mushroom Henry snuggled up to me, trying to comfort me.

"I'm s-sorry...I-I'm so...so sorry..." I hiccuped and shook uncontrollably, I hugged the disc's close to me, as if I'm trying to hug Tommy. I stayed there all day, until the stars came out. I got up and put all of the items he had left into my ender chest. Leaving behind a couple items in the chest that he left so I can make room for the new items I have gotten. I walked through the portal with MH, when I got into the Nether I blocked up the portal to Tommy's island, it didn't feel right to break the portal, he would never do that. He wouldn't stop people from visiting him....even if he's not there any more, I walk to the Dream SMP making portal making sure MH doesn't die, that will be the last thing I need right now. I walk through the portal with MH. No one was there, good, was all I could think. I didn't want to tell people why I MH with me, I made sure my mask was on right and walked to my base. I'm so sorry Tommy...I'll find a way to fix what I did wrong.

I promise.