Chapter 14: 2 Days before The End

I awoke to the sweet smell of berries and bread, I slowly rose from the mountain of blankets that I slept on. I looked around to see that Sapnap was playing with MH and George making some sort of breakfast, I scratched my head trying to get all my thoughts together. Sapnap turned his head towards me and smiled.

"Hey Dream, how did you sleep?" I reached to the side of me and grabbed my mask, I yawn as I put it on.

"Alright, I can't really complain, when did you get here?" I stood up and stretched, MH moved away from Sapnap and rubbed against my legs, I smiled, he really was more cat than cow. I bent down and pet MH.

"Morning to you Henry" I mutter under my breath as I clean up the blankets and pillows from the floor, Sapnap got up to help me.

"Not that long ago, George actually called me over, saying that it was important or something." I looked over at George who was bringing some plates that were full of food, I looked over at the food hungrily as I slightly wondered to myself when was the last time I ate.

"Yes, there is something important we need to talk about, but first eat up." He didn't need to tell me or Sapnap twice, we both sat down at the tables and dug into our food. George watched happily as we ate, he said he had already eaten, once we were finished Sapnap was quick to ask what was so important, George only looked over at me and waited. I sigh as I prepare myself to tell them everything, I was scared too, every time I told someone they yell at me and tell me to get out of their lives. I didn't want that to happen with them, I wouldn't be able to handle it, but I did, I told them everything, from the moment that I saw Tommy jumped and that fact I saw him as a ghost, to the point where Tubbo kicked me out of L'emanburg. When I was done I braced myself for the worse, I closed my eyes waiting for them to start yelling and to kick me out, leaving me completely alone. When nothing happened, I opened up my eyes and looked at them, George's face showed that he was thinking and Sapnap had his eyes wide, he leaned back into his chair and blew out a puff of air.

"Well shit Dream, it took you long enough to see that you were acting like a complete and utter asshole." Sapnap said out blankly, George looked at him in anger and smacked him on the arm. Sapnap looked over at George in surprise and rubbed his arm, he looked down and muttered something under his breath, but George looked at me nodded.

"Sapnap is right, but he could have put it in a nicer way than that. What he means is that you have been acting a little different since L'emanburg became a thing, we were worried but it felt wrong to just leave you, we knew we couldn't talk you out of it so we just waited and hope to that you will see that you were acting....well not so nice. I guessed a permanent death was needed for you to see that, but now that you see that, we are ready to help you in any way needed" I couldn't stop myself, I started to cry right then and there. I'm not alone, thank god I'm not alone. I wiped away my tears and stood up, my mind was already working on how we can fix this, stop Technoblad from destroying L'emanburg and hopefully save Tommy. This is going to be a lot of work.

"Thank you guys, really. I don't know what I would do without you." I sat up a little straighter, feeling a little bit more confident.

"You will most likely be dead." Sapnap answered with a sly smile on his face, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I think you are thinking of you." I answered smugly, I saw something light up in Sapnap's eyes, he had alright made a comeback, but before he got a chance to say it, George interrupted.

"It's nice seeing you all act buddy buddy but we need a plan, like now." George looked back and forth between me and Sapnap, Sapnap looked at me.

"I'm guessing you already have one?" He asked, raising his eyebrow in question, I only smiled and got out of my chair, I looked over at MH.