Chapter 3: Can you see me?

Okay, I have finished fixing up the cave, I've taken down all of the buttons and made torches for the place to make it look nicer, I also fix up the outside a bit. I looked up at the tower, I was also almost done on taking it down, the sun was out and the sky was clear. What a nice day. I smiled as I set to work on the tower once again, I was so close to getting rid of it. Finally I made it to the pink stripes, I put my hand in my pocket to take the shares but it wasn't there, instead I found an old broken compass. I rise an eyebrow, I look at that the back, there was some writing on it

"Your?....Hmm." The rest of the writing was all scratch out, I couldn't read it. The compass didn't work, why should I keep it? I was going to throw it off the tower and into the lake, but I couldn't, for some weird reason, there was something inside me that was yelling at me not too. Like if I did, I would have made the worlds biggest mistake ever, I look at it for a bit longer, I sigh putting it back into my pocket. It's just a compass, there's no harm in keeping it. I continued to work on getting rid of the tower, when I heard someone in the forest. I looked over to where the sound was coming from, someone came out of the trees, he was wearing a black hoodie with red stripes. His skin was black, he had horns and a tail. I jumped down from where I was, I took little damage. He stopped as he looked at the tower, then he went over to the door of my home.

"Huh, Skeppy look! It looks like someone is living here!" He pointed to where the door was, I heard grass being stepped and looked over. It was another man, he had a baby blue hoodie and a hat that was the same color as his hoodie. The hat had a little face on it that was sticking out his tongue.

"Who would be living here Bad?" The one named Skeppy asked, that's when I went up to them.

"That would be me! Sorry if this place is yours, I just found it all alone and-" The one with horns spoke over me,

"I don't know, but it sure does look like someone fixed it up a bit." He pointed to bushes and flowers I have put next to the door. I walk up to them,

"Ummm, I did that." Then what happened next freaked me out, a lot. The one with horns walked straight through me. THROUGH ME!

"OH MY GOD-" I took a deep breath. This fine, everything is fine, THIS IS FINE. As I slowly panic and die, the two left. I looked up where they were going and followed them. Someone has to be able to see me, right? I walk alongside them, still trying to grasp what just happened. Why can't they see me?

I walked around L'emanburg, looking for a good place to put Tommys grave, I yawn. I didn't sleep much last night, I keep having these horrible nightmares where Tommy was all burnt up and he kept on crying lava, he was asking me why I did this to him. He kept saying he was sorry and he will listen to me for now, then there was a flash and the next thing I knew I was falling towards lava, before I hit the lava I woke in a cold sweat. After that I couldn't fall back asleep. Would he want it here? No, It's too close where Tubbo exiled him. Umm maybe here? Am I thinking too hard about this? Probably.

"Hey Dream!" I jump up a little,I look over to who called my name, it was Tubbo. Fuck.

"Oh, hey Tubbo, how have you been?" just act cool, don't panic. He doesn't know anything. He doesn't know. He doesn't know, he doesn't know.

"I've been thinking about Tommy and-" HE KNOWS!

"Tommy?! He-he doing well! Just fine!" I cut Tubbo off in pure panic, his eyes widen a bit

"Oh....That's good to know, I was just wondering if it could be possible to have Tommy here for christmas, he'll just be in L'emanburg, we can make Nether portal here in L'emanburg! Meaning he never passed through Dream SMP!" I look at him for a minute, he can't go, he will never be able to go. I took that away from him.

"I'll....I'll see if he...if he wants to come for Christmas. But only for Christmas." I'm not ready to tell anybody, even Tubbo. Who deserved to know more than anybody, I can't do this.

"Yeah, yeah of course! Only for Christmas!" I'm so screwed, I need to tell him....soon....Just not now.