Chapter 10: Blood for the Blood God

It was snowing and the waves of the ocean crashed, Ghostbur grabbed onto my hand and guided me away from the patrol.

"You need to be careful little ghost, snow, rain, and water in any form can hurt ghosts like us." I nodded to let Ghostbur know I was listening. I left my feet off the ground and floated so I won't touch the snow. Ghostbur let go of my hand and showed me the way to Technos house, it was really cold and I didn't like it. We floated in the snow for a while, the sky was getting darker, making it much colder. I wish I had a sweater like Ghostbur does, eventually we made it to a house, it's nice and made out of wood and cobblestone. There were lights on from the inside, we walked up some stairs, Ghostbur knocked on the door and waited a bit. No one answered, Ghostbur knocked on the door again, this time a little harder. Still no one answered, I looked over at Ghostbur a little confused, he sigh and kicked the floor a little.

"I guess he's not here right now. We can wait for him if you want," I thought for a minute, I do want meet my other brother, but it was cold outside.

"I want to wait for him but it's really cold! Can we wait for him inside?" I hug myself and try to keep warm. Ghostbur stayed quiet for a bit then nodded yes, I gasped happily and went inside. The room was nice and warm. I went by the fire as quickly as possible to try to warm up, I was so focus on getting warm that I didn't even notice that there was an Enderman. I looked up at him in surprise.

"Ummm, Ghostbur. Who is this?" I pointed at the Enderman, he only looked down at me and blinked a few times. It took me a second to realize that he could he see me, Ghostbur look over at me.

"Oh, that's Edward, he is Technos friend!" I nodded slowly, taking my eyes away from him and bringing them back over to the fire that dance to a snog that only they can hear. I curled up in a little ball and closed my eyes. I soaked up the warmth that the fire gave off, I wanted to stay there forever.

"Hey, little ghost." I open my eyes and look over to Ghostbur, I wonder why he has started to call me 'little ghost' but I didn't question it, I only hummed in response to Ghostbur.

"I just remember that Techno won't be able to see you..." His smile fell from his face, he looked a little sad, before I could say anything that could comfort him he pulled out a little clear thing. He held it tight in his hands and close to his chest, the thing soon filled up with blue like fog. A clam expression washed over Ghostbur's face, I didn't question it and looked back at the fire. I closed my eyes again, as I split into sleep my mind wandered until finally came to Dream. I hope he is okay and well... I fell sound asleep next to a nice warm fire.

I wasn't okay or well, I stayed home for the day, not having any real motion to go out. I did want to see Tommy but I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him the truth just yet, so I stayed home. It was nice, chilling with MH, not doing much, until there was a knock on the door. At first I thought it was Sapnap, he does like to drop in from time to time, but oh boy, was I wrong. I don't even know how he found my place, or where to even look, but he was there. Technoblade was there, in my doorway, with a very angry angry face. He was in his full pig form, for whatever reason he was here for, it wasn't for shit and giggles. I was so glad that I put on my mask before opening the door, I stood up a bit straighter.

"Hey Tec-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he grabs me by the collar of my hoodie and pins me against the wall.

"What did you do to him?!" I didn't answer him, instead I left my feet and kicked him in the stomach. He fumbles backwards but quickly regains balance, he throws a punch at me.

"You bastard! You monster!" He yelled, I stepped out of the way as quickly as possible, my eyes went to MH who was in the corner watching with blank face. I misplaced my steps and tripped over my feet, I fell to the ground with thump, Techno standing over me.

"He was just a kid..." A shadow case over his face

"What the hell you are talking about!?" I pretend not to know, but I knew who he was talking about.

"TOMMY GODDAMMIT!" He roared, I flinch at this. He bent down and grabbed me by the collar of my hoodie again. His face was inches away from mine,

"What did you do to Tommy?" He said in a dangerously low voice. Every part of me was telling me to lie to him, and I almost did, but when I thought about how I lied to Tommy again and again, I knew lying wasn't going to make things better.

"I...Techno...." I was lost for words, how are you supposed to tell someone that their younger brother ended their life?

"You have 5 seconds before I kill you." Panic filled me, Just say it dammit! Say that Tommy is dead!

"1" I looked around for any change to get out of this

"2" I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was holding on tight

"3" I'm not ready to do this!

"4" This isn't fair!

"Tommy is dead!" I snap my eyes shut and prepare for the worst, but nothing happens. I slowly open one of my eyes, Techno let go of me and back away a little. I straightened myself up a bit and watched him, he didn't look at me.

"You're lying." Of course, the one time I'm telling the truth he thinks I'm lying. Great.

"He's dead....I'm sorry but he is." I say softly as possible, he turned his head towards me. His eyes filled with grief and anger.

"You're lying!" He yelled, I didn't flinch this time or made any move, I just sat there.

"I'm not.....do you think this was easy for me? I couldn't believe it when I saw him..." I stopped there, I didn't want to say anymore or else I'll start to cry. Techno fell to his knees, I watched as tears fell from his eyes.

"He can't be.." He buried his face in his hands, I didn't know what to do, so I just watched. Techno didn't leave after that, I got up and grabbed blankets for him, I moved him close to the fire so he could stay warm.

"I'll tell you everything in the morning.....just...get some rest." It was weird. Caring for Techno like this, normally I would never have done this unless it was Sapnap or George, but I felt as if I had too. He was Tommy's brother, it was least I could do. I left him alone down stairs and went to bed with MH already sleeping on my bed. Tomorrow will be fun. 

Another Chapter!! Yay ^^ I hope everyone had a great break, holiday or whatever you celebrate! Things are getting good here, I have so many things plane for this book, you won't even believe it! Like when Tommy-oh wait! I can't tell you now! Sorry :P You will just have to wait ;) Take care and be safe!! <3 -Cotton ^^