Chapter 13: 3 Days before The End

I walked into L'emanburg with a feeling I have only felt rarely, fear. I walked onto the wooden floor and looked around for Tubbo, when I came to the part where a stage was I found Fundy. I took a moment to study the stage, there were red and green ribbons along the stage and bells as well, I looked to see Fundy was decorating a Nether portal. It was light and it had snow around it, that's when I realized that the portal was for Tommy. I have to tell them. I took a deep breath and walked up to Fundy.

"Hey Fundy" I'm going to tell Tubbo first, he deserves to know more than any of them, also kinda afraid to tell Philz first, he might kill on the spot. Fundy little foxes ears poke up and look over to me, he had a bright smile that made my heart flutter, but I quickly put the feeling aside. I couldn't think about that right now, there was no way I could.

"Oh, hey dream! What brings you here?" He stood up straight, I tore my eyes away from Fundy and looked at the ground. I never really talked to Fundy because I always get tongue tied around him, Sanap and George used to tease me about it. When we were still friends. Fundy looked over at MH and smiled, he pet MH on the head.

"Um, I need to talk to Tubbo, like right now. It's super important. Do you know where he is?" I need to get to Tubbo as soon as possible, before Techno decides it's time to tell everyone about Tommy before I do.

"Yeah, he's in the van, he's meeting with Quackity, I think it's about Tommy. I really don't know, I left the meeting to work on the Nether portal. I wanted to make things nice for when he comes here, you know?" I nodded my head, soon they will know that Tommy will never be able to the Christmas party, or any part for that matter.

"Thanks Fundy, see you around?" If he still wants to be around me after they find out what has happened to Tommy, and that it was my fault. His little ears flicked and his tails moved a little.

"Yeah, see you around." I walked away from Fundy, knowing that he will never look at me as a friend again. As I walked down the steps I realized that MH was following, so I turned back and asked Fundy to watch him. He agreed and I made my way to the van, before I entered the van I took a moment to hope for the best. I knocked on the door, I waited a couple of seconds before it was opened. I was really hoping that Tubbo would be the one to open it, but it was Quackity, me and him didn't get along very well. I have no problem with him but he has a problem with me, I don't blame him though. I wouldn't like me too, in fact I don't like me.

"Hi Quackity, is Tubbo here?" I asked, trying to get a look inside the van, he stepped aside and let me in. He told me to wait there and went through another door, I got close to the door so I could hear what they were saying.

"Dream' s here." Tubbo or Quackity must have moved because I heard footsteps, but they weren't coming near the door, so I didn't move.

"Dream? Here? Do you know why?" Tubbos' voice sounded worried.

"No, I didn't asked" I heard Tubbo sigh, he must be so stress, I knew I was one of the reason why he was stressed.

"Bring him in." I backed away from the door, at the right moment too, Quackity opened up the door right when Tubbo told him to let me in. His eyes were filled with suspicion, he eyed me warily, I nodded to him as I walked by him. I looked over at that Tubbo, he was sitting down with his hands folded, he smiled welcomingly, but it seemed pretty forced.

"Hello dream, take a seat." He moved his hand towards a chair that was across from him, I took the seat.

"Tubbo, I need to talk to you about Tommy," His eyes seemed to shine at the mention of Tommy, he nodded his head.

"Continue." Was all he answered, I was about to start but then I felt eyes on me, I looked over my shoulder to Quackity, I couldn't talk with him here.