Chapter 12: He lied

We walked for what seemed like years, but in reality it was only days. I could barely see my hand in front of my face because of how hard the snow was falling, and how strong the wind was howling. I asked Ghostbur why we couldn't just use the portal, he said it was because he doesn't want me freaking out again, as much as I didn't like the portal I would rather use that than walk through the snow and wind.

"Where are we going?!" I tried to yell over the cold winds, he turned to me for a moment.

"Why, we are going home little ghost!" He yells, at first I thought he meant the cave, but for some reason that didn't feel right. The cave didn't feel like home, it felt like a place to stay, nothing more and nothing less.

"And where is that?!" I asked, at this he smiled, his eyes twinkle with amusement.

"L'emanburg of course!" He said with full happiness, I only smiled back, it was the place from the song! No wonder I knew it, it was from my home. It took us a good while to get to L'emanburg, but we made it. I was so happy that we made it but my happiness soon went away when I saw photos of someone who looked like me but not exactly, he had blond hair and pale skin, but he had pure blue eyes and a cocky smile. They were all over the place, but what scared me was the fact that Dream was standing in a cage on stage tied up like an animal, there was a boy there who had brown hair, he was wearing a black suit. Despite Ghostbur telling me to stay where I was, I ran to the stage.

"Little ghost wait!" I heard him yell out but I kept on running, what is going on?!

"Dream! Dream!" As I got closer I saw a little red cow was also tied up, he was thrusting around and kicking as hard as he could. Dream left his head and looked at me, he moved forward a bit but then stopped when the one with a blue beanie spoke.

"Don't. Move." His voice was stern, I looked over at him. I felt anger rise in me, who gave them the right to do this to my friend?! He didn't do anything wrong!

"What's going on?!" I asked, I was panicking, I didn't know what to do! Was he going to die? He can't die! He's my only friend. He simply moved his head towards the brown hair boy, he moved forward to the front of the stage, he took in a deep breath and spoke in a loud booming voice, it had some sense of familiarity to me. Like I have known it all my life, but I couldn't have, Dream said that they didn't know me when I was alive.

"Today, we grieve the death of a son, a brother, a friend and a hero. We are gathering here to not only say our goodbyes but to bring justice!" He then pointed at Dream, he didn't move, he only looked at me.

"This man, have not only killed Tommyinnit but also brought great pain to everyone!" Killed? Dream killed me? But he said that...they didn't even know me, he lied to me. Why did he lie to me? I looked over at Dream, hoping that he would give any hit that they were lying, but he only stood there. I shook my head in disbelief, this isn't true! They have to be lying! The boy continued to talk.

"He acted without regard for others, he couldn't care less of any one, he used all of us like puppets! We don't matter to him, Tommy didn't matter to him, he never cared for any of us! He made Tommy suffer until his death, the only thing he has ever done was hurt people! He doesn't deserve a trail, much less even a change to speak!" The boy looked over at Dream with pure hatred, he walked over to Dream and opened up the cage, Dream slowly walked out, he teared his eyes away from me. He looked straight at the brown hair boy, at this the little red cow was violently kicking and totally freaking out.

"Any last words?" A fox man asked, even though he lied to me, and killed me, I couldn't help but think no! He can't die!

"Yeah, I do actually" He looked at me, I could see the tears running down his cheeks, he moved his hand up to his mask and pulled it off.

"It was never meant to be." He smiled as he said his last words.

"NO!" I screamed out.

I know, I know, it's short and you all probably confused as fuck, trust me I would be too. Don't worry tho, I have it all planed out. I had this all ready, and I was going to wait until tomorrow but I thought nah, let them have this. this would be nice gift for them, two chapters in one day, who wouldn't want that? :) I know I would. -Cotton <3