🙂Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader

This story is a request from @__disapointment__ 🥰

🖤Quick warning! Yandere is still very much out of my comfort zone so I apologise if this isn't that good🖤

•Your quirk is called 'Nightmare'.
•Under the correct conditions you can force someone to relive their most haunting memory or experience their greatest fear.
•The more intense the trance, the further the victim seeps into madness.
•Everyone thinks you're quirkless even Keigo.

YOUR POV:

You were walking down the street. It was a little dark but you didn't mind. You looked up to see the small droplets of water illuminated by the streetlights as they fell from above.

"Keep going out like that and you'll catch a cold" a warm and familiar voice flooded into your ears.

"Keigo...?" You turned around to see the winged man descending to land behind you and tackled him into a hug "KEI!!"

"Hey kid, how've you been?" He chuckled, stumbling back as you charged into him.

He began lightly stroking the top of your head as he returned your embrace.

"Don't do that" you pouted

"What? Creep up on ya?"

"No. Disappear...I couldn't find you and it's been...so long.."

A light blush played at his cheeks as he looked down at your face before lifting both hands to cup either side of your cheeks and squeezing them together until you looked like a blowfish.

"Quit your worryin' kid, you know I gotta go away sometimes for work" he hummed, still playing with your face "but even I admit four months is a long time. I'll try not to be so long next time" he smiled, tilting his head down to gently press his lips against your own.

'....mine....'

"I'm actually headed over to a bar to go meet an old friend. You wanna come? Or am I just meeting you back home?"

You allowed a heavy pout to fall on your face "do you have to Kei? Can't you do this tomorrow or something"

"I'm sorry Babybird but it's for my work, i've got a surprise for you when we get back if you're not madddd~"

"...fine."

His eyes lit up

"But I'm coming with you" you folded your arms over your chest.

'...all his time...'

He finally released your cheeks from his grasp and after another slightly longer kiss, he pulled you into his chest and began to flap his large red wings.

'..it belongs..to me..'

As you flew you listened contently to him talking. Complaining about work and how his favourite chicken joint got shut down. It didn't matter what he was saying, you just loved the sound of his voice, the feeling of his warm breath running against your neck and how each word vibrated into you. You knew how much he loved you. And you loved him. He was yours and no one could take that from you...You wouldn't let them.

After a little while longer in the air the two of you landed outside an old bar.

"This is it kid" he smiled, taking your hand as he lead you in.

You followed the winged man to a small booth in the back corner and saw...a woman?

She was seemingly ethereal looking petite female with beautiful crystalline-grey eyes and long ivory hair.