Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader ❓💕

• you're Katsuki's long term girlfriend
• school is currently on vacation
• your parents are away so you'd been staying with the Bakugou's

YOUR POV:

"And THAT is exactly why no one likes you!!!"

"The feelings mutual bitch!!"

"Oh you know what?! Fuck you katsuki!!"

You growled, stomping out of his room.

"My boy being a little shit again?" Mitsuki frowned handing you your bag as you tied your laces.

"Gahhhhh! He's just so-"

"Irritating"

"No...frustrating" you frowned, rubbing away the tears starting to form in your eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll have a word with him" She smiled warmly

"It's fine Mitsuki" you sighed "it'll probably just piss him off more" you sighed.

"Good" she huffed, causing you to laugh

"Well, I'll see you whenever. Tell Masaru I said bye"

"Okay honey, remember you're always welcome round no matter what that miserable little shit says"

"Okay, thanks" you smiled, waving goodbye as you walked away from your boyfriends house.

You had been in playing call of duty with Katsuki when he rage quit after being slaughtered by a zombie.

You being you, teased the living shit out of him which eventually lead on to dumb insults playfully being thrown around. That was until he decided to be a dick.

Anyways, one thing lead to another and BOOM. You were blocking his number as you walked home.

KATSUKI'S POV:

*STOMP**THUD*

*STOMP**THUD*

'Fucking great. Just what I need right now...'

*BOOM*

"Katsuki Bakugou!"

"What d'ya want you old hag?!"

"You need to watch what you say you damn brat! I could hear your whole fucking conversation from down-fucking-stairs!!!"

"Tsk. Just leave me alone"

"No. You're gonna listen to me. One day that girl is going to leave you for good and what will you do then huh?! I did not raise you to be a shit eating asshole who makes his girlfriend leave the house in tears!"

'Tears..?'

"Tsk..Okay, fine. I'll talk to her-"

"And apologise?! I swear Katsuki, if she's not back by dinner!"

"I said I'll talk to her damnit!! What more do you want from me woman?! My soul?!?!"

"Fucking theatrics" she spat under her breath as she left, slamming the door shut.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I reached out for my phone.

*ring* *ring*

*ring* *ring*

["the number you have dialled is invalid. Please try again"]

I felt steam leave my ears as my brow twitched.

"The fucking bitch blocked my number"

I threw my phone onto my bed and ran my hand through my hair in irritation.