Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader 💕

YOUR POV:

["this number is currently unavailable, please leave a message after the tone"]

*beeeeeep*

"It's 3am Keigo, where the hell are you?...When you come home you're so gonna get it"

*beep**beep**beep*

You leant back against your sofa lazily. It's been three weeks since he'd come back from his last big mission but he was so busy you'd only seen him for about three minutes.

Today he was meant to be back in time for dinner, you'd made him his favourite chicken dishes and had been waiting since ten o'clock but apparently Enji called him out for a meeting and then Rumi persuaded them to get drinks and he'd 'lost track of time'.

The last time you spoke to him was at 1:30 am and you could tell over the phone that he was far from sober.

As the clock hanging in your living room ticked you felt yourself getting more and more agitated, your eyebrow twitching and foot tapping in sync with the second hand.

*sigh*

"I'm going to bed, I'll talk to that overgrown pigeon tomorrow"

Just then the front door creaked open and you could hear the not-so-silent ruffling of feathers.

*flick*

He turned the light on to find you leant, arms crossed, against the wall with a very unimpressed look on your face.

"(Y-Y/N)-hic!" He beamed happily, gliding over to embrace you only to be left in a state of pure confusion as you stepped away

"Babybird?" He cocked his brow at you

"Goodnight Hawks."

"Oh no" even in his drunken state, Keigo knew that you only called him by his hero name when you were beyond pissed and judging by your tone of voice, he was in some deep shit.

"Dinner's on the table I'm going to bed" you huffed, turning away from him and heading for your bedroom.

He looked over at the table, your half eaten plate and his full platter of now cold dishes and instantly felt an ocean of guilt wash over him.

He dropped his coat to the floor and stumbled to your shared room tapping hesitantly at the door.

"(Y/N) baby"

You didn't respond to him.

You heard a soft shuffling as he fumbled over to his side of the bed, crawling in under the cover and tunnelling his arms around your waist. 

"Princess" he whispered, his warm breath fanning the back of your neck "I-hic I'm sorry I came back so late I-"

"Lost track of time?" You mumbled not opening your eyes

"I really did-hic I went to-"

"I'm not in the mood right now Hawks. Leave me alone I'm going to sleep"

"But babybirddddd~! I can't let you go to sleep mad at meeeeee!" He whined shaking you like a little kid.

"I'm not mad at you. Now sleep"

"but you are, you only call me that when your mad"

"..."

"If you're not mad at me then cuddle me"

"Sleep pigeon"

"....."

"......."

It remained silent for a moment.