💛Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..

A/N: hey people, this story is another experiment as I've never written a threesome smut/lemon.

Anyways, I apologise if anyone is ooc ~ I'm still trying to figure this out but I hope you enjoy 🤗

~ Levvina💕

• Eijiro Kirishima is your boyfriend
• You are all grown
• It's corona szn 🦠

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Let's have a movie night" he said

"The whole gang will come. It'll be fun" he said

"Please babe?" He begged and you gave in.

...so how the fuck did it escalate to this??

-

-

-

-

You and your boyfriend Eijiro were resident members of the Bakusquad. Yes, even as grown ass adults you still referred to yourselves as that as a collective.

Ei had convinced you to hold a movie night because you hadn't seen your friends face to face for months due to the virus.

"No"

"But why not?"

"Ei. We're in a pandemic. Do you really think it's the smartest idea for us all to meet up? There is a reason why it's been so long you know?"

"Yeah but if we all test negative then it should be fine right?"

"That's if we all test negative."

The red head moved closer to you and wrapped his arms round your waist shooting you the largest set of puppy dog eyes you'd ever seen.

"Please?"

"....."

He lowered his head to fit in the crook of your neck, his hot breath warming your skin as he kissed into it.

"Pretty pleaseeeeeee?"

He pulled back and placed a soft kiss on the top of your forehead.

"For me?"

"....fine. But only if we all test negative. I don't wanna get fined"

"Yes!" He let go of you and fist pumped.

"Good luck getting Denki to take the test. I don't know if his braincells can handle it"

"Don't worry. I'll just get Shinso to help him figure it out"

"Okiee, c'mon let's go to sleep and we can call them in the morning" you smiled, holding onto his hand loosely as you headed for your shared room.

"Sleep? (Y/N) baby we're not sleeping tonight" he hummed, stopping before you and lifting you up.

You wrapped your legs round his waist laughing as he carried you to your bed.

*a week or so later*