Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader 💛

A/N: this is a lemon from my fanfic "after all these years ~Katsuki x Reader" please excuse my laziness but I cba to write a lemon rn 🙃
• Your quirk is called Ergokinesis (energy manipulation)
• You gave birth 6-8 months ago
• Mina and Eijiro are babysitting for you
• You and Katsuki are engaged

YOUR POV:

"No. No. NO. they are NOT taking my fucking son!!!" He snarled as you locked your arms around his in an attempt to hold him back

"Katsu baby, we spoke about this" you sweatdropped

"I DON'T CARE!! I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!!! THOSE MORONS DON'T HAVE AN ACTIVE BRAINCELL BETWEEN THEM!! THEY'LL KILL HIM!!!"

"Quit it with the melodrama" you sighed, managing a quick wave before they'd fully shut the door

*ten minutes later*

Katsuki was laid sprawled out on the floor like a dead animal with a bib clenched tightly in his hand.

"You didn't even let me kiss him goodbye you foul wretch"

"...fucking theatrics" you cursed under your breath

Another five minutes later he was still doing the same thing and you'd had enough.

"Well, I mean..we could always go pick him up and not have today to ourselves" you hummed crouching down next to him and stroking his fluffy hair.

"Tsk. You honestly believe your sexiness is enough to make me forget about worrying about the safety of our son?" He frowned

"Ouch. Fuck you too then" you muttered in defeat

You got up and began to stretch your arms as you walked into the bedroom

"Where are you going" he cocked his brow

"Just cos you're being a stick in the mud doesn't mean I'm not gonna enjoy my 'day off'. I'm taking full advantage of the peace and quiet with or without you."

It seemed as if you'd peaked his interest because he followed you into that room like a lost puppy.

You put your playlist on shuffle and pulled out a box from under your bed, rummaging through it.

"Is that what I think it is (Y/N)?" He smirked, hopping on the bed.

You didn't reply, shooting him a sultry glance as you held up four black leather belts, dangling them around coyly.

"A bit early for this don't ya think" he chuckled as you put the box away and moved to straddle him.

He lifted his hands to the sides of your waist, gently rubbing up and down to the bottom of your ass beneath your clothes.

"Well if you'd like, I could put them away and we could do something else like watch a movie?" You whispered into his left ear as he pulled you into him, gently biting down on the lobe after you'd finished your sentence.

"How bout we make one instead?" He growled sucking impatiently on the side of your neck.

"Hmm~"

You pulled your head back and gazed into his eyes before initiating a heated kiss.

As your tongues glided together he slid one hand up from your hip, under your shirt to take hold of your breast, near instantly putting his hand to work.