Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader 💛💔

This story is a request from @LaceyStrode5 🥰

A/N:💛Quick warning, this is a lemon and as such, there will be explicit reference and description of sexual activity. If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not read.💛

I've never written from Todoroki's POV so I apologise if he's ooc in anyway although I did get some advice for his character from imanifait so hopefully it's not that bad 🤧

~Levvina💕

• You are currently the long term girlfriend of Katsuki Bakugou
• Shoto Todoroki is your best friend
• Your quirk is called void - you can create rifts in space time to transport objects or people (like Kurogiri)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

YOUR POV:

Tonight was the night, you had been dating your boyfriend Katsuki since the two of you were still at UA and today you'd finally mustered enough courage to ask him if he wanted to move in with you.

It wasn't something the two of you hadn't talked about, you both had keys to each other's apartments and were with each other most of the time, but for some reason through all your years of dating, neither of you had taken that big step.

Well, wait no more because today you were gonna surprise him at work and get him to have a serious discussion about it.

'Okay..just a little gloss and...done!'

You smiled to yourself as you closed the overhead mirror in your car, readying yourself to get out and enter the base of Katsuki's agency.

"Morning miss (L/N)!" His employees greeted you as you walked through the lobby.

"Woah? Is that pro hero void? She's pretty" You could hear his staff whisper as you walked past, shooting them a soft wink as they watched you.

As you got to the elevator, you felt your heart rate begin to increase.

'Why am I so nervous?'

You shook your head gently as you heard a loud DING! And you stepped out of the lift.

You'd been running over how you'd ask him, how you'd phrase it all. Would you bring it up in casual conversation? Or just get straight to the point? In the end you just decided that thinking too much about it was going to make you stressed. You would go up to his office room and however it plays out, by the time you left that room you'd have an answer.

Before you knew it, you were outside the office door.

*knock**knock*

"Ugh! Who is it?!" He snapped sounding a little bit out of breath.

"Calm down it's just me moron" you laughed as you began to open the door...but it was locked?

"Uhhh? Katsuki? Can you unlock the door please?"

"Y-yeah, one minute babe.  Let me just get up quickly"

'Weirdo'

You could hear a lot of shuffling and then a loud crash as if something had fallen over.

You placed your hand on the door as your eyebrows knotted in confusion

"Are you okay in there Katsu?" You spoke with concern in your voice.