Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x Reader💕

•You and Dabi are in a long term relationship.
• You're both a little bit tipsy

YOUR POV:

"Touyaaaaaa~!" You whined hugging onto your boyfriends leg like a koala bear as he slammed the door, trying to walk away angrily.

"No."

"But I'm sorryyyyyyyyy~!"

"Get offa me"

"I didn't mean ittttt! You're not a burnt chicken nugget!" You wailed as he tried to kick you off.

"Seriously fuck off (Y/N)!" He snapped at you angrily.

"Only if you promise to stop being angry at me" you looked up pouting.

"Eat shit"

You let out a tired moan

"I'm really, really sorry T"

"Well I'm really, really not in the mood" he mimicked you, finally flinging you off of his foot. "Jheeze...I knew that last shot was a bad idea"

You stood up off the floor and tackled him with a hug from behind, arms coiling round as your chest pressed into his back.

"Let go of me"

"Noooooo, stop being a jerk and let me love youuuuuuu"

"You're the jerk here you drunk moron, not me?!" He hissed pushing your face away from his body.

"Touyaaaaaa"

He lifted his hand to your arm and used his quirk to heat your skin.

"A-ouch!" You frowned, still not letting go

"I will seriously set your ass on fire" he growled, still trying to pry himself free from your grip

"Oooh? Kinky" you teased

"(Y/N)"

"Well if you do that then-"

"Then what?!"

"Then you'll be girlfriend-less, not to mention friendless in general"

"Hey?! I have friends!"

"The imaginary ones don't count T" you giggled

"(Y/N), let go of me" he spoke in a monotonous voice.

A deep frown cast itself across your face and you unravelled your arms from him.

"Fine...Go away then"

"Go away?" He cocked his brow.

Even in his drunken state he expected you to keep trying to hold on for at least a little bit longer. He would never say this out loud but you knew that he loved the attention.

"Yeah. Bye"

"Hey, you can't be angry at me?!" He snapped turning to face you.

"And why the hell not T?" You pouted childishly "you just rejected all of my affection so i'm sleeping in the spare room. You can go to bed without a cuddle buddy."

"Wait a second?" he sweat dropped as you pushed past him to go to the spare room in your flat.

"Hmphh-h-hey?!"

"I told you. To wait." He grunted, pulling you back by your waist.

You felt a cool shiver run down your spine as he breathed against your neck.

"Where d'ya think you're going princess?"

You let out a small mewl as he bit down gently on your lobe.