Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader ❓

-You are 3rd years at UA
-Your quirk is light manipulation

YOUR POV:

You and Katsuki had been dating for about two and a half years and were really close. Naturally, the two of you bickered a lot but that was mostly over you pushing his buttons and your arguments were never serious.

The same could not be said for today. This was the first actual fight you'd been in and it was honestly getting to you.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

You and the girls went out to a party when you were on vacation and got super drunk. You were supposed to be staying at katsuki's that night after you'd left but you never turned up.

Your phone had died and you got separated from your friends, you were too shitfaced to find your way home so you ended up at some random train station.

At some point the girls must've noticed you were gone because they called up Katsuki to check if you went back to his place early. Obviously, you weren't there and less than ten minutes later an angry and stressed out porcupine left his house to go and look for you.

After an hour and a half of searching, he finally found you and pretty much had to carry you home, sneaking you in and up the stairs so that his parents didn't get to see your dishevelled state.

He hauled you up into his room cursing under his breath the entire time and helped get you dressed into some of your pyjamas that you'd left there, cleaning you up and forcing you to brush your teeth.

If you were the least bit sober you would've noticed instantly how pissed he was but before he could even think to scold you, you'd fallen asleep.

The morning after he didn't speak to you which was weird, you expected him to snap at you the minute you woke up.

Katsuki being Katsuki, you'd seen his various levels of anger, but never, NEVER had you ever seen him angry to the point of silence.

You tried speaking to him, tapping his shoulder when he ignored you, even clinging to his arm to garner his attention, only to be shaken off with a hostile glare. A few hours into the day you grew frustrated and left his house, waving goodbye to his parents as you headed out.

After that you were given the cold shoulder for three days. Three days of complete radio silence. Any calls you attempted went straight to voicemail. Your messages were left on read and he didn't show up to any of the plans you had with him.

The next time you saw him was at school but even then he wasn't speaking to you. Your friends instantly knew something was off when the two of you didn't greet each other in the morning and sat at different tables for lunch but you ignored their questions as they tried to make sense of what was wrong.

At the end of the day as everyone was emptying out of homeroom you and him were the last to leave. You looked over to him pleadingly, but nothing. With a defeated sigh you began to leave, turning to the door.

As you were about to exit you felt a hand grip firmly onto your arm.

"We need to talk"

Those four words setting your anxiety into overdrive.

You wanted to snap at him 'why? Why now do you wanna talk huh?' You wanted so badly to shrug him off in petty anger, subjecting him to the same silent torture you'd been put through for the past few days, but instead you turned to him meekly and nodded your head.